Thread: My first colt

Feedback Score

My first colt

with all this craziness and not owning a colt yet, i was fortunate that my local ffl dealer decided on a trade for one of my bolt actions, for a colt sporter match hbar, came with some goodies. and recently picked this up from a friend a colt sporter light weight all purchased last week, and put some money down on one of his colt a2 w/bayo lug/slick side/no sear block be picking up later.

wanted to sight in only at 25y for now, but will try 50 and 100y later
    heres the sporter light weight using irons, first shots below 1 n 2 to high, so adjusted, used 55gr. then top target used 68r hp....what a difference

then sighting in the hbar at 25y using the beeman scope, targets 1-3 sighting in the scope

Feedback Score
    I had 2 Colt Sporter H Bars they were accurate but then that is what an H bar is supposed to be . I sold them during the first Calif black rifle ban. I would say you have a smile on your face and IMO you did good. Congratulations on the Colts.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    I had 2 Colt Sporter H Bars they were accurate but then that is what an H bar is supposed to be . I sold them during the first Calif black rifle ban. I would say you have a smile on your face and IMO you did good. Congratulations on the Colts.
    thanks man, really lookin for those shorty sp1 handguards and adapters for my light weight

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlshaun View Post
    I love Colt. Good get.
    thanks man, my sp1 stock set should be here soon from jntmjt1