Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 SHOT Show Threads

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That rifle does look interesting. I'm thinking of selling my Barretts and buying one nice precision rifle. I like the idea of a quick caliber change, though I'm not sure how much I'd utilize that.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    What about the rail on the Bushmaster 9mm. Any word on if that is going to be available as a separate item to purchase?
    הבן שלי של מגן
    My Son's Protector

citadelshooter

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Last edited by charmcitycop; 09-21-13 at 16:29.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I like the R4 and the R5. I also like the removable grip on the new ACR.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

LWRC @ SHOT 2012 by SMGLee

this is still one of the most beautiful carbine on the market, now a revised receiver and rail interface to create a much stiffer platform. LWRC introduce the new M6 IC-SPR. This gun features a mid length piston to delay the quick piston impulse therefore eliminate some of the early bolt unlocking under pressure issue common with the carbine piston system. and a lack of an adjustable gas regulator will help with lowering cost.

Comparison of the last generation SPR vs. the latest IC-SPR. you can defintely notice the integrated rail system

Magazine well flare on the new IC-SPR

Adjustable gas IC-SPR, it is supposedly build under request from a spec Ops unit that require use of suppressor. The IC-SPR and the AAC SR5 makes a lovely combo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    I was at SHOT and the 3-Gun Championship hosted by FNH USA. They had a speed shoot with the FNS, I think it was "Smoke and Hope," five plate targets as quickly as possible. I shot 5.58sec having to re-engage the first target and actually won one of the FNS pistols (one of 10 FNH USA gave away). Thank goodness for the Lewis scoring system. I can't wait to get it in and see how it feels against my PPS.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Tangodown/US PALMS/SOD @ SHOT 2012 by SMGLee

this is Tangodown's new product for NSWC/SOCOM. this new ammo box completely remove the unnecessary steps of unzipping the current ammo pouch, drop in the belt and retrive the starter tap from the other side of the ammo pouch/box and charge the weapon.

When the ammo ran dry, the operator just simply pop open the attached ammo box, retrive the pre-packaged belt already packaged in the cardboard box shipped from Lake City. drop it into the box and pull the starter tap to charge the gun. simple and elegant.

Comparison shot of the current issue ammo box.

Tangodown accessories on FN SCAR Mk16Mod0

Tangodown's own version of the SCAR charging handle

Tangodown improve the FN SCAR's stock latch by replacing the existing plastic button with a metal machined unit.

Interesting concept, a rotating grip for those that work the close protection detail, where a SUL position for keeping the muzzle depressed can create some uncomfortable wrist angle. this rotating grip help with eliminating some of that awkward waist angle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    US PALMS

45 round quad stack magazine...commissioned by US Palm and design and manufacturer by TangoDown, a 30 rounder is also available.

This is by far one of the best AK chest pouch I have used. angled slot for ease of magazine grab, and level 3 internal panels, MOLLE side for you to add any extra pouches or gear carrier. map pouch in the center along with two pistol mag pouch which i use for flash light and a multitool.

Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast