Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 SHOT Show Threads

Feedback Score
    I really like the slick URX with the panel add ons. I wonder what the actual weight difference is though.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Any word on if the uppers (5.56) will be available separate? I am mainly interested in the 16 inch and 11.5 inch.

I have a SBR'd lower here that I would love to put the 11.5 on to then I would have no problem buying the 16inch gun. Just really do not want to go threw the NFA line again.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    SBRs will be sold as upper kits only. Not sure on the non-SBRs but I believe so. I'll probably get the 14.5, have it perm attached (upper) with a K brake, and then buy another SR-15 lower.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    From the images, it appears the 14.5" is using the same length gas system as the 16" SR15, correct? That URX 3.1 rail with a 14.5" barrel is pretty slick.

Edit - looking at the image again, it's pretty obvious that it's the same length gas system.
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; 01-23-12 at 22:17.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It appears so, mid length that is.

Titleist: When you say kits, ie, buy it then send to some one to build it?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkmonkey4 View Post

Sorry I mean complete uppers.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkmonkey4 View Post

It's actually a bit longer than mid length (slightly longer than intermediate as well), it's the same as their SR25. I had two SR15's and they ran fine for the most part, it just seems there'd be very little dwell time with that gas system and a 14.5" barrel.

I'm also assuming the barrel in the 14.5" is the same as the 16" in their SR15 16" e3?

I'm curious how this barrel performs. Mine weren't the most accurate but they ran fine.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post
    Integrated 300M rear sight and slick side... Oh, the amazing projects I could build with that upper receiver.

Feedback Score
    I wish HK would have had more new this year ready for Shot but it's good to seen some great pics. Thanks for the pics.

Feedback Score
    I like the dimpled rail panel and hand stop on the SR-25 ECC and the dimpled pistol grip on the SBR. Anybody know if they plan on releasing that to the market?

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast