Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LGS - FN Sale - Arresting Powers Only?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-76 View Post
    Went to Buds LE Supply to put an AR-10 on my wish list: not even listed anymore.
    Same with their Colt, S&W M-P 15 lines, etc., right down the line with no explanation.
    Buds sent an email to their customers recently indicating they'd taken a lot of high demand products entirely off the site due to completely unknown lead times and the risk of oversells.

I don't blame them, since replenishment inventory will almost certainly be more expensive.
    This isn't an illegal gun, it's an "undocumented protection device". Don't be so insensitive.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveshamockery View Post
    Buds sent an email to their customers recently indicating they'd taken a lot of high demand products entirely off the site due to completely unknown lead times and the risk of oversells.
    Hmm, OK, as a LE Supply customer of theirs I never got one-maybe it hit my Spam folder and I dumped it. Oh well. Looks like I'll wait a bit longer for my Armalite.
    Good work speaks for itself,
    therefore achieve something first,
    and talk about it later if you must.
    ----Grenville Kleiser
    General Motors=your TARP $$$, YMMV

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    OP,

You weren't at FCO's were you? If so I saw the same thing. They do exactly as stated above. Many gun stores can set up accounts with a few manufacturers to do this but few actually stock much, around here anyway.
    It was just a local small business store. I was just curious if this was a normal practice of if the store was being stupid, but since it appears to be common practice (so-to-speak), then I'll continue to do business with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12