Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valmut AK?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by white spainard View Post
    Thanks for all the info on the Velmet AK never herd of it until last night, I am going to take the Arsenal instead of the Velmet I don’t wanna take advantage of the guy.

You, sir, are a stand up guy. The Arsenal is a hell of an AK, it might just get you over to the Darkside....
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    I have one of the M62S models, milled receiver, "cheese grater" forearm, in 7.62 x39. It's about as good as you can get from an AK. The Israelis used the M62 for the design of the Galil. The downside is, like the Galil, they're on the heavy side. The M76 uses a stamped, AKM receiver, and was usually imported in .223. M62's use standard AK mags, the .223 M76 uses a rather expensive and hard to find proprietary magazine of its own. Galil folding stocks can be fitted to both the M62 and M76. A heavy barrel rifle version, M78, was also imported, usually in .308. A M78 was used for the RPK squad automatic in the movie Red Dawn.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Morals

Quote Originally Posted by [QUOTE
    white spainard;131901]Thanks for all the info on the Velmet AK never herd of it until last night, I am going to take the Arsenal instead of the Velmet I don’t wanna take advantage of the guy
    .[/QUOTE]

Nice when you see more and more people with MORALS in this world.

Feedback Score
    BTW, you may find this site intersting: http://www.valmet.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12