Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New from California

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

New from California

Hey, i've been lurking for the past few weeks, I finally decided to register. I am purchasing my first firearm sometime within the coming weeks. I'm from Orange County, by the way. So far, very useful forum...

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Welcome

What type of firearm did you have in mind? You picked a really lousy time to start buying! Good luck!

There are lots of folks from CA here who can help you with details should you go the BB/AR route.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
    Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Hey, i've been lurking for the past few weeks, I finally decided to register. I am purchasing my first firearm sometime within the coming weeks. I'm from Orange County, by the way. So far, very useful forum...
    "welcome."

temecula Guest
    I'm in OC too and I'm new to this forum too

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Welcome. I'm from OC also.

Feedback Score
    I'm from Disneyland! Welcome.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

From OC

if you are looking for an off list lower, give Walker 47 a look. He carries SSA gear, but he does have bare ar lowers and assembled lowers. Last time I was there he had one complete rifle.
    He is on Ball Road west of the 57freeway.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuvik View Post
    What type of firearm did you have in mind? You picked a really lousy time to start buying! Good luck!

There are lots of folks from CA here who can help you with details should you go the BB/AR route.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=120160

I'd like to get a handgun...

Feedback Score
    I was born in OC raised in San Diego. Welcome to the forum, now pack up your shit and move. That was the best decision I ever made.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Glock 17 or Baretta 92FS. The Glock because it is simpler to maintain, has a squeaky clean reputation for reliability, and there's not much to figure out on it. However, the 92FS has a longer barrel so you can shoot better and it has actual safety on it. It also looks nicer -- great lines, curves, and feel.

I'll admit that I was a bit "WTF?" when people told me that the Glock's safety mechanism was "just don't pull the trigger".

My only handgun is a Glock. Great choice. I love it. Next is the 96FS (just got an M4 so I got to wait my 30 days).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast