Thread: Looking for input on my 6921/AimPoint set up...

Feedback Score

Question Looking for input on my 6921/AimPoint set up...

I will be recieving my Colt 6921 soon and I want to top it with an AimPoint ML2. My question is, with price a serious consideration and quality paramount, what is the best mount/sight combo deal going?

Also, co-witnessing was all the rage when I had my RRA Gov't w/EoTech (sold it), now it seems to be the "1/3" rule. Any thoughts?

Keep in mind that this M4 is not going to see IED's and insurgents in the desert. It will be my "patrol rifle". It will see the mean streets of larger western city and spend most of its time knocking around in the trunk of a Police Interceptor.

I know you get what you pay for, and yes, I would have a S&B short dot on LaRue mounts if I could afford it.

Which mount? Best deal on AimPoint? BUIS? Best deal on a package? Your thoughts/recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks, O319

Feedback Score
    Oscar, did you think about trying the search function?
    Yup, I'm a Dinosaur!

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

The search function would have yielded volumes of info'.

For a rear buis, I would go with the Troy, for the front the fixed sight coming on your Colt.

For Aimpoint package deals, quick shipping and friendly, knowledgeable customer service, call G. & R. Tactical. They are very familiar with all the various mount options currently on the market and may provide you an L.E. discount as well.

Be safe.
    Cold Zero