Thread: Please help, need AR mags.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Please help, need AR mags.

EDIT: Thank you to some AWESOME people for helping me out. You know who you are and I won't forget it.

I am in a bad predicament. I made the foolish mistake of selling eight of my ten M2 PMags and was going to buy some M3s a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I'm now up shit creek without a paddle for obvious reasons. I am a broke ass college student living off of my GI bill and now have only two magazines and can't afford to pay the money that these people are asking for mags right now. I placed an order on the 31st with DSG arms for 10 PMags, but they're saying I shouldn't expect them for 3-5 months and if there is a mag ban I'm sure it'll be in place before then. I'm sorry for the sob story, but I'm pretty desperate and I'm afraid that I'm going to be left with two mags for the rest of my life for my SBR. I want to buy just 10 magazines so I have enough for any sort of emergency. I don't care what kind they are, USGI or PMags, I just need some at a reasonable price.

I swear that I'm not trying to be a piece of shit and weasel my way into getting cheap mags and I hate having to do this but I'm not sure what else to do. Now that I got laid off of my post Army job and started school/live on the GI Bill I've sold all of my firearms but my AR, my Glock, and my LCP and I just want to be sure that I at least have magazines for those should this bullshit legislation go through. If you're willing to help please message me or text/call me at 512 629 8951. Thanks.

*note* I have this cross-posted on the SH forum, not because I'm being a piece of shit, but just because I haven't had any luck yet and keep missing the sales when I do find someone selling mags for reasonable prices because people are buying like 50 at a time. As soon as I find someone that's willing to help I'll close the ad. I'm not being greedy, just need ten mags.
    Last edited by Mahk; 01-04-13 at 21:35.