Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is going this year?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

frogg toggs

will be there in the clothing section. I usually make it over to the other side of the hall a couple of times during the show to see all the fun stuff.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Flying out Sunday..

Pretty sure we are in the same spot by the door in the Ballroom. See you all in Vegas

Feedback Score
    We will be there. We even have a little booth space generously donated by Krebs Custom

Booth# 27103

Feedback Score
    I will be there, gathering materials for "Strzał" gun magazine from Poland. I will also hang around FB Radom stand, just ask for Montrala

On Media Day I think I will be on morning session (Aimpoint was going to fix me there), if not, then on afternoon session for sure. If you see press badge with "Strzal" you have 1/3 probability it is me.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Will be there walking for/with my employer all week.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have the opportunity to tag along with some of the DSG guys, but I just had surgery on my shoulder! I have physical therapy and my first post-op visit that week! This really blows.

Feedback Score
    I will be there with a few of my guys. I am still with my full time employer, however I have come to a point in time that I have agreed to take a closer look at being involved in some projects as a primary provider and not just jumping on projects as my time has allowed. Therefore I will be there on behalf of my own newly formed LLC and have some "meet and greets" taking place at SHOT. Looking forward to both the business side of things, but I have had a hell of a busy last 3-4 years or so and blowing off some steam with the guys is going to be great!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I will be there with a few of my guys. I am still with my full time employer, however I have come to a point in time that I have agreed to take a closer look at being involved in some projects as a primary provider and not just jumping on projects as my time has allowed. Therefore I will be there on behalf of my own newly formed LLC and have some "meet and greets" taking place at SHOT. Looking forward to both the business side of things, but I have had a hell of a busy last 3-4 years or so and blowing off some steam with the guys is going to be great!
    Cool, can i have a job surf? Part time even?

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    We're in a new location this year on the top level of the main show floor in the top left corner as you look at the show map, so don't look for us in the ballroom.
    I'll be stopping by your booth tomorrow. I've finally covered most of the show except your side of the main room.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12