Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PMC ammo

Feedback Score
    The PMC Bronze stuff is very weak. I wouldn't waste my money on it when there is plenty of Privi out there to be had.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by S-1 View Post
    The PMC Bronze stuff is very weak. I wouldn't waste my money on it when there is plenty of Privi out there to be had.
    I dunno about that, but I have shot 1'1/2" 5 round groups with PMC Bronze 55 grain at 100yards with my Colt 6920 with EOTech, several times (10 5' Shoot and See targets on the same silhouette). There were a few post of some members having short stoke problems with it, but I haven't experienced it yet. I thought it was plenty accurate. Not up to M193 velocities, but I wouldn't discount it. I tested several kinds of ammo to evaluate accuracy and PMC was in the top 3 out of the 12 kinds tested. YMMV.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I like weak ammo for practice. To me there's no sense in shooting the hottest ammo you can (especially on the carbean gas system) when you're just drilling at close or mid range targets.

Also, with weak ammo, your silencer doesn't have to work as hard. (if you run a can)

That said, weak ammo has to be able to run in both the rifle and carbine. PMC doesn't do that.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12