Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones. WTF?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by djmorris View Post
    As far as them being "truthers", who actually believes that a bunch of muslims with boxcutters planned and executed 9/11 without the help of our government, or at the very least criminal elements of our government? This is old news, guys. You need to cut down on the CNN and FauxNews because your critical thinking skills are very lacking.
    You know what's a great way to gain public support for gun rights? Criticizing others because they can't see the obvious truth... of a conspiracy theory... on something totally unrelated.

You're just going to drive away people who only use tin foil to wrap up food, which is the majority of the population.

I also think you're vastly underestimating the intelligence of "a bunch of muslims." Seeing what they do in Afghanistan and how quickly they adapt their ttps to ours shows anything but a lack of intelligence.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    As far as them being "truthers", who actually believes that a bunch of muslims with boxcutters planned and executed 9/11 without the help of our government, or at the very least criminal elements of our government?
    Me. I guess my critical thinking skills just aren't as good as yours.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As far as them being "truthers", who actually believes that a bunch of muslims with boxcutters planned and executed 9/11 without the help of our government, or at the very least criminal elements of our government?

I wouldn't say I "believe" that, but I wouldn't completely dismiss it either. There are some very evil, very powerful men out there.

At the end of the day, Ventura and Jones are pro constitution and deserve far more respect than anyone in office right now

Agreed
    additions in blue

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    You know what's a great way to gain public support for gun rights? Criticizing others because they can't see the obvious truth... of a conspiracy theory... on something totally unrelated.

You're just going to drive away people who only use tin foil to wrap up food, which is the majority of the population.

I also think you're vastly underestimating the intelligence of "a bunch of muslims." Seeing what they do in Afghanistan and how quickly they adapt their ttps to ours shows anything but a lack of intelligence.
    Well said.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post

I never claimed that muslims were somehow stupid or less intelligent than us so that's all I have to say 'bout that.

It's very clear that shows like Piers Morgan, Bill O'Riley, and [Insert irrelevant persons name here] have successfully warped your thinking which is why you're mocking me with all this tinfoil hat stuff. Believe it or not, I'm a normal guy just like the rest of you.

Also, I am not trying to gain support for gun rights on a gun forum. I'm pretty sure that we're all on the same side. I just try to state a little truth every now and then to spark peoples curiosity, perhaps encourage them to do some independent research rather than believing everything they hear on the mainstream news.. THEN, draw your own conclusions.

Have any of you ever considered that perhaps there is some truth to these "crazy conspiracy theories" ? Granted some people do go a little too far finding a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy. But, how can you dismiss these "theories" without having any actual knowledge of it? I think the "official story" is nothing more than a conspiracy theory and you should take your tinfoil hat off. There is far more evidence that the evil muslims were not behind 9/11 than the opposite but you will just roll your eyes at this and think "yeah right".

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Me. I guess my critical thinking skills just aren't as good as yours.
    No sir. If anything you simply have not done your research and you're following the crowd - believing what these scheming rich folk tell you to believe. You seem like an intelligent dude and I encourage you to do some research of your own that does not include the likes of CNN, FauxNews, MSNBC, etc.

I find it interesting that you folks are so quick to mock and ridicule me based on my opinion that I have formed after doing my own independent, unbiased research. It's like me going into a mechanics shop, laughing at him, and telling him "You're wrong! you're an idiot!!" based on what I watched on television. My point is: I'm quite educated on this subject and I do not just believe everything I hear or what the TV tells me. I cannot say the same for some of you folks, however.
    Last edited by djmorris; 01-10-13 at 09:40.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'm quite certain that you are sure you've done your research and know more than anyone who disagrees with you, despite the fact that there are a few "mechanics" right here in this shop. You keep on telling folk how they're wrong and how much you know because of Google. See you elsewhere unless you end up on my Ignore list. Don't bother responding to me in any fashion as I'm just following the crowd.

Last edited by Littlelebowski; 01-10-13 at 09:43. Reason: added a "don't bother me"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    I'm quite certain that you are sure you've done your research and know more than anyone who disagrees with you, despite the fact that there are a few "mechanics" right here in this shop. You keep on telling folk how they're wrong and how much you know because of Google. See you elsewhere unless you end up on my Ignore list. Don't bother responding to me in any fashion as I'm just following the crowd.

I wasn't aware that Google qualifies as research, but okay. Nice assumptions buddy.

What's up with the attitude? You're going to put me on your ignore list because we have different political views? This is a perfect example of how everybody responds to anyone who dare questions what the mainstream media drills into our little heads.

Sorry if I offended you or whatever but do you really need to be so rude and disrespectful?
    Last edited by djmorris; 01-10-13 at 11:49.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213