Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Okay, which one of you ordered a million PMags?

Feedback Score
    Maybe that is true with Pmags but the last large quantity of mags I bought were German made SIG mags and Bulgarian AK mags.

-brickboy240

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Whatever the number is I am sure it is over the top. Kudos to Magpul for holding the line on prices and still cranking out good mags in volume.

If that conversation even took place that perfect number sounds more like the speaker meant it as ,"Man, those guys at Magpul have a million on backorder," where "million" is just like "boat load", or "a huge freaking amount." The writer than used that literally.

Go Magpul! I love America. Vote with your wallet, vote early and vote often as the party machine would say.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    If that conversation even took place that perfect number sounds more like the speaker meant it as ,"Man, those guys at Magpul have a million on backorder," where "million" is just like "boat load", or "a huge freaking amount." The writer than used that literally.
    Pilgrim, I think you may have hit the nail on the head.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    FWIW, I talked to Brownells this morning about some Dec 19th,20th,21st and 22nd orders of mine. They said a few things.
    *Beginning of Feb at the earliest.
    *They have over 150,000 PMAGs on order from MagPul
    *They have over 75,000 PMAGs on backorder as of today, and obviously have stopped taking backorders
    *She seemed to imply that they were NOT receiving regular shipments in from MagPal - said they were supposed to receive a big shipment in Nov and didn't and another couple of large ones in Dec and didn't and nothing in Jan yet....

I think the damn dictator and his idiot partner are going to act before "beginning of January." As in, any day now.
    Last edited by Brahmzy; 01-10-13 at 12:30.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Remind me, the next class I take with you guys, to bring you a matching tutu.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post
    PMags? Ha! I ordered a million of these instead.

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MA-02DSGP.aspx

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I'm wondering if that's because...oh I don't know...every swinging Richard that has money in this country are buying everything up in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
    FWIW, I talked to Brownells this morning about some Dec 19th,20th,21st and 22nd orders of mine. They said a few things.
    *They have over 75,000 PMAGs on backorder as of today, and obviously have stopped taking backorders
    *She seemed to imply that they were NOT receiving regular shipments in from MagPal - said they were supposed to receive a big shipment in Nov and didn't and another couple of large ones in Dec and didn't and nothing in Jan yet....

I think the damn dictator and his idiot partner are going to act before "beginning of January." As in, any day now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just hope MagPul is using all their machines to make mags instead of things like AFG's and 870 parts...
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We are shipping to the big B regularly. They'll have to comment on delivery time, but we communicate our expected delivery schedule to them regularly, as we do with all our large customers. It just may not be trickling down to CSRs.

We are fully supporting all our resellers who are holding the line on price.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post

Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    I just hope MagPul is using all their machines to make mags instead of things like AFG's and 870 parts...
    Different machines. All our magazine molds are running. More capacity is on the way. We may never recoup the expansion costs, but trying to meet customer expectations is worth the gamble.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I would love to know what Magpuls daily production capacity is for mags.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast