Thread: Good points, but is it true?? Oops on the dates.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Good points, but is it true?? Oops on the dates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc8HG...e_gdata_player

Watch until end, maybe the guy set it up on his own machine. But it does make you wonder.
    Last edited by 1_click_off; 01-10-13 at 21:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Date stamps can be wrong. If they did not have their servers' system time set to the proper date, the publish date for that webpage will be wrong. If google goes by a webpage's properties - it merely posts the date in that property.

That guys is a nutcase who has nothing better to do. He probably also believes that 9/11/2001 was planned and executed by the Bush Administration and the Moon Landings were faked in some Hollywood backlott.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That is kind of what I was thinking. Just too big to put on, plus photo shop is awesome now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc8HG...e_gdata_player

Watch until end, maybe the guy set it up on his own machine. But it does make you wonder.
    The firearm used was not a Bushmaster either. I saw them pulling a Saiga from the trunk in a video. There are way to many inconsistencies with this story. If this was a false flag, I grade the US government with an F.

Feedback Score
    Could be, date and time stamped on results in google are automatically created when google adds the website to the result. Same with with FB. It would automatically create a time and date stamp on what you just did, is like adding a picture to your album on FB and people can see when you actually added it. Now since google and FB have ****ed up in the pass, there might be a possibility where they can actually modify it, at the end of all they were the ones who created it since the beginning.

Also the validity of the video comes into account, these days you can do anything on the computer to make a video look real.
    Everybody wanna be like mike!