Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer MPX

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    tag for later reading.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Pretty good marketing by Sig, kinda one upping HK with their MP'X' or ten in roman numeral vs HK's MP5. I need one also assuming it actually is decent.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    I'm still trying to decide if I like them or not. Part of me is saying don't bother falling in love because they won't even go into production due to some of the rumors of a ban. Who knows.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Does it look like the, 'attached barrel extension' on the MPX-C appears to be a suppressor core (admittedly with very large expansions) without the tube attached to anyone else?
    Dave Merrill
    Terrible Technical Writer. Awful Photographer. Lazy Instructor. Kind of a dick.
    Loves Tacos.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hard for me to tell from that picture.

What the hell I am a glutton for punishment, I might give one a try IF they ever come to market. A 9 mill sub is a heck of a lot of fun.
    “Like a sword, a word can wound or kill, but as long as one does not touch the blade, the sword is no more than a smooth piece of steel. Someone who knows the qualities of a sword does not play with it, and someone who knows the nature of words does not play with them.”-- Miyamoto Misashi

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

A little late, but better than the adaptive carbine thing they tried, aka the Chinese airsoft knockoff thingy you put a pistol into...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Pretty good marketing by Sig, kinda one upping HK with their MP'X' or ten in roman numeral vs HK's MP5. I need one also assuming it actually is decent.
    Prediction: It will cost 2x as much as the MKE MP5's and will be made like typical Sig junk of the current era.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_M View Post
    Does it look like the, 'attached barrel extension' on the MPX-C appears to be a suppressor core (admittedly with very large expansions) without the tube attached to anyone else?
    That's what I said- it looks like a monocore suppressor. The length/ volume seems right too. Wonder what it would sound like if you sleeved over it?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I gotta say I really want the mpx as an sbr(well I'd rather have the select fire one but we no that it will not happen in the current landscape).

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'd rather see a longer barrel then mb on the non NFA item. Either way, I'd probably spring for the SBR.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    I noticed they said caliber changes. 10mm maybe? The mag well looks pretty big unless its just flared a lot for raised reloads.

Its funny how we never traded a little bit of freedom of religion after the Jonestown Massacre.
    ‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
    — Mahatma Ghandi

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast