Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NY's Gun Community Has Gone Insane (Help Define The Actual Laws)

Feedback Score
    Its not so much policy as an implied course of action. The DA in my county lost a few cases in regards to High cap mags and pretty much pleads to a lesser charge or just makes them go away (read: dimissd).

Thats why the new law has no grandfathering in it for mags. They specifically address that in the new law.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    My wife has read it twice and she goes to work and they all get into fights over what it means. She has instructed me that we have a year,there not coming to the house, how could they? The DA office in Ontario county has had a long standing order out not to bring any so called high cap mag violations in front of it, I only mention that as a point of reference to the local climate. A lot can happen in a year. I read it but not being versed in Penal law leaves me a little off center compared to her. They are never coming knocking, can you imagine the ramifications this would have? People are not going to give up there guns! Its suicide for LE, I am very scared for her right now to say the least for all of you.
    I understand how shes feeling. I have never felt such inner turmoil over any law before. I guess my test will come when they start ordering drastic actions, and on who. In the meantime, I'll be up in Albany this Saturday to lend my support to the NYSRPA against our exhalted dictator, I mean govenor, and his lackeys.

I've said it before and will say it again. We are in for some dark times. So keep the flame lit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345