Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 SHOT Show Threads

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    It was but I think we can definitely expect it to come out this year. They never mentioned the output last year AFAIK

Feedback Score
    Not seeing too much new (just more lumen output), and a push of some stuff they promised in 2012 to 2013.

All I want is higher lumen scout stuff...I know TNVC has a 500 lumen scout head retrofit, but it would be nice to get everything from a single source.

Feedback Score
    how much of what they announced last year was actually released? I remember seeing an x300 compact that would fit on hk45c and p30 rails, however they haven't released that. They announced a flashlight that you can wear on your wrist like a watch, but they haven't released that. They announced an x400 with visible green laser instead of red, but i don't think they've released that yet either. Those were the items i was looking forward too most but they haven't released any of it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The SF 2211 Luminox wrist light is oddly something I could really use. I hope it makes it to market.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The MV300 and X300V look like the answers to my illumination needs on my suppressed carbines. The cost probably won't be super fun, but I guess I can make some of it back on my newly obsolete SF stuff.

Only really big thing to look forward to at 2014 for this at the civvy end will be if there's a version of the ITI low IR output dual laser system that will accept a vampire head, and run on a pair of 123A's.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    The MV300 and X300V look like the answers to my illumination needs on my suppressed carbines. The cost probably won't be super fun, but I guess I can make some of it back on my newly obsolete SF stuff.

Only really big thing to look forward to at 2014 for this at the civvy end will be if there's a version of the ITI low IR output dual laser system that will accept a vampire head, and run on a pair of 123A's.
    That'd be great. Sort of like the PEQ-16 upgrade by Surefire that was shown on soldier system daily.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm hoping the DSF shotgun forend hits the market soon - my new Rem 870P is will not be complete without it.
    Second place earns a body bag.

Feedback Score
    In addition to product, SureFire also introduced its new training facility. It's about 15 minutes outside of Vegas. Indoor live fire pistol range. Indoor 100 yard range. Several outdoor square ranges with room for many more. Brand new simunitions house for force on force training with another on the way. They have an off road driving course, meeting rooms, air conditioned classroom, etc. seems like they will be able to cater to large military or federal units as well as classes for civilians. The facility is huge with a lot of room for expansion. I got the tour today. Pretty cool.

Feedback Score
    I was hoping for the beefed up lx2. I think the pressure sensitive tail cap is the best thing going. I'd love to have one for the fury.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KM223 View Post
    The SF 2211 Luminox wrist light is oddly something I could really use. I hope it makes it to market.
    Strangely I want one as well... I would feel like some kind of astronaut from the future on an distant planet while wearing one... Next I predict that they'll make an Android/Apple OS touchscreen version so that you can run your facebook app while conducting missions.

Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post

Not excited about these - 150 lumens? IR is great it you need it, but they should have at least bumped it to 200-300 lumens.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast