Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul @ SHOT

Feedback Score

Non-collapsible stock

This would be a good thing for a patrol rifle. Less time messing with adjusting the stock, it's already set.

Feedback Score
    How about some MOE-ish AK handguards and some PAKMAGs?
    I would love to see that. And for the .308 saiga, though I guess there's not a huge demand for the .308 saiga stuff.

The AK grip is intresting, maybe down the road I'll upgrade my cheap PGs. The mossberg furniture also caught my eye but I'm not chomping at the bit for it.
    Last edited by bigghoss; 01-15-13 at 20:33.
    I don't collect guns, I accumulate them

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The MOE-K2. Will be buying one.
    Nullus amicus melior - Nullus inimicus perior

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thompson1774 View Post
    This would be a good thing for a patrol rifle. Less time messing with adjusting the stock, it's already set.
    Well, what my PD friends do is adjust their CTR stock and lock it in before doing work.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thompson1774 View Post
    Or...just set the length before your shift?

When I was in the Marines I never understood the guys who were constantly fiddling with their stock length. What for? I can understand every now and then when the armor level changes. But everyday wearing more or less the same stuff?

The fixed carbine length stock only seems relevant in ban states to me...which could be all of us one day, I suppose.
    Last edited by ChaseN; 01-15-13 at 21:21.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseN View Post
    The fixed carbine length stock only seems relevant in ban states to me...which could be all of us one day, I suppose.
    With that attitude you could be correct.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    With that attitude you could be correct.
    Oh geez. My forum post is going to directly effect the passage of legislation

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    This.

Glad to see the AK grip at least, as well as the 590 furniture. I'd be all kinds of down with some PAKMAGS!
    That grip feels nice. Best AK grip I've handled yet. I'm getting that and the Vltor AK tube that will let me run my SOPMODs.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That MOE AK grip is going to be a big seller. Finally US Palm has some competition in this realm.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I am really looking forward to the fixed carbine stock since I live in a full retard state. I would love to see a variant of this could accept an A5 buffer though.

I think the K2 grip also has promise. I am currently using an Umbrella grip that I stippled, but I have always liked the feel of the MOE and MIA grips.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast