Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Krebs Custom AK's

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)

Krebs Custom AK's

I know they are supposed to show something new with Veprs. Any chance that anyone over there has seen anything? Or has any pictures?

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    He is unveiling the new Krebs VEPR Keymod rail system. Uses standard Keymod parts.

Got to see this last month at his shop. It's nicely done and typical Krebs quality.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    I see, I heard something about this. But I also heard they were bringing back the KTR's with veprs. They said they were going to introduce them at SHOT, I was wondering if anyone has seen anything yet.

Do you have pictures of the rail you mention? I'm curious about the the weight of it, I've been looking at buying one or two of the new veprs they are supposed to offer, I'm just curios how heavy they will be. I know veprs are always a bit heavier than standard AK's, I'm just wondering how much extra weight the rail will add on to the gun

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    I don't have any pics as he didn't want them floating around prior to SHOT.

The Krebs Keymod rail is extremely lightweight and thin, yet because of the shape and the way it attaches it's extremely solid and strong. Like the Noveske NSR it doesn't feel flimsy at all. Honestly the nicest VEPR rail on the market by a longshot.

I will ask him about the KTR VEPR tonight. He didn't mention it to me last month but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Tell Mark to bring back the original KTR!
    "The future's uncertain, and the end is always near." Jim Morrison

"Fortuitous outcomes reinforce poor training and tactics"

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JChops View Post
    I don't have any pics as he didn't want them floating around prior to SHOT.

The Krebs Keymod rail is extremely lightweight and thin, yet because of the shape and the way it attaches it's extremely solid and strong. Like the Noveske NSR it doesn't feel flimsy at all. Honestly the nicest VEPR rail on the market by a longshot.

I will ask him about the KTR VEPR tonight. He didn't mention it to me last month but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    That sounds really good, if you could get pictures that would be amazing, of course don't do anything marc doesn't want you to do.

Any way to get a weight comparison between the new Krebs Vepr rail and the Tws railed hand guard?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    It's a "new" KTR-03 so to speak.
    As the original was on a VEPR so is the new one. It's been updated and changed a little, but it's one sweet machine!

We have a few things at the Krebs booth, I can snap some crappy cell pics if you would like.

PS - the new Krebs rail is flat out awesome. There is no comparison with it and the TWS.
    Last edited by 96 SS; 01-16-13 at 00:58.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 96 SS View Post
    It's a "new" KTR-03 so to speak.
    As the original was on a VEPR so is the new one. It's been updated and changed a little, but it's one sweet machine!

We have a few things at the Krebs booth, I can snap some crappy cell pics if you would like.

PS - the new Krebs fire rail is flat out awesome. There is no comparison with it and the TWS.
    Please take pictures, even if crappy, do you have any idea when they will start selling them? The KTR 03's

Feedback Score
    Ill ask Marc tomorrow.

You can also view this rail on a VEPR at the Hi-Lix booth.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Any news?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast