Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Krebs Custom AK's

Feedback Score
    The new rifle is called KV-13 and will begin production when SHOT is over. Marc's new rail system will initially launch for the VEPR rifles and eventually move to Saiga/AKM etc. price points of each are still TBD but the rail should be around $250 - no idea about the KV-13.

Feedback Score
    I saw the new rail. It was solid, thin and light, as jchops reported. He said he's working on a general AK rail of the same style. Kinda looking forward to that.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Thanks a lot. That looks a lot better than I was expecting, I really can't wait for these KV13's

By the way, does anyone know of any vendors that will be carrying them?
    Last edited by w3453l; 01-18-13 at 18:52.

Feedback Score
    KV-13 Pre-production on bottom
    Krebs Speed Load Tactical on top with RS AKML Gen 2 mount.

The speed load has the only Saiga cut KV-U.F.M. made, but models to fit "any" AK coming soon.

Speed Load Tactical:

Krebs VEPR with Hi-Lux CMR4-AK762-R for mount testing - a couple changes and a mount will be selected:

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Thanks!

They look really nice. About the speed load rifle, does this mean they are going to be bringing back the saiga based conversions too? I mean the basic 103k's

Feedback Score
    I'm sure if they could find any they would. Saigas havnt been around in at least 6 months.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 96 SS View Post
    The speed load has the only Saiga cut KV-U.F.M. made, but models to fit "any" AK coming soon.

That KV-UFM is the shit, I have a NIB VEPR K that has been sitting in a safe way too long. Gonna have to pick one of these up once they are released. Thanks for posting the pics and info.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    13 (93%)
    Very slick looking gear.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Those keymod rails look tacky. It seems like because all the "AR" guys did it, they just followed suit.

Quote Originally Posted by 96 SS View Post
    KV-13 Pre-production on bottom
    Krebs Speed Load Tactical on top with RS AKML Gen 2 mount.

Speed Load Tactical:

Krebs VEPR with Hi-Lux CMR4-AK762-R for mount testing - a couple changes and a mount will be selected:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12