Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Low Light, No Light Shot 2013 pics

Feedback Score

Low Light, No Light Shot 2013 pics

TVNC had me scout around this years shot show to check out the latest and greatest new items. Lots of neat stuff out this year, especially in the class 1 civilian legal laser arena.

I will be putting up info and pics as the show progresses.

First off, L3/Insight has finally decided to release a class 1 civilian legal version the atpial/PEQ15. Release TBD, price TBD, it hasnt shown up at the show yet, but I will get pics when it does. It will not have the illuminator, but will have visable and class 1 IR lasers.

For reference here is the Mil version TNVC had on display:

FROM TNVC:

Their new WASP a great unit, very compact very light, great resolution, which is coming at a much more affordable price than other similar clip on units:

TNVC now offers a twist mount for the Eotech magnifier, works with the Aimpoint twist base just like the versions they already had out for PVS-14 and Aimpoint magnifier:

Twist mount with PVS-14

TNVCs PVS-14, which is available with a variety of tubes:

Ill have to get a better picture of this, but this is the Sentinel from Adams industry, very very nice dual monocular unit:]

FROM WILCOX

Another class 1 IR laser coming out that has a ton of great features is the Wilcox Raptr-lite it has visible/ IR lasers, AND, you can screw in a surefire light head for a visible light, any head that fits the thread size will work. Not only that, but it can be sent to wilcox and traded out for a laser range finder that displays info on the back. The lasers are also fully adjustable for brightness:

I will try to get some better pics of this as well as its a really interesting unit:

New polymer 3 hole shroud with aluminum insert, very lightweight and allows tighter lock up:

Dual Mum mount, very nice, easy to flip them away to the side and out of the way:

PVS-21 mount:

They are also coming out with a flip mount for the Eotech/Aimpoint magnifiers, it uses a dovetail to lock in, so is easily removable, as well as being a flip mount:

Last edited by RustedAce; 01-15-13 at 23:06.

Feedback Score
    FROM SUREFIRE:

A whole new line of lights using a smaller new vampire VIS/IR head:

X400V-IR. Vis/IR head, IR laser 150 lumens, 120 mw IR

X400V Vis/IR head, Vis laser:

X300V Vis/IR head:

MV300, 200 lumen white light, 100mw IR, 1 CR123, and M600V Scout light, 150 lumens, 100mw IR, 2 CR123s.

Vampire V1 with the new head:

LOTS MORE COMING! From: LDI FlIR, L3, Team Wendy, Crye, Ops Core, Crimson trace, Lasermax, etc.
    Last edited by RustedAce; 01-15-13 at 21:56.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info. I've been wanting to buy a DBAL-I2, glad I waited as I'll have a couple more options now.

So the SF M300 gets an upgrade to 200 lumens and a vampire lamp, but the 600V keeps the same output but with a new smaller lamp? That doesn't make any sense. I was hoping to see 500 lumen lamps for the 600 this year.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Thanks for the updates RA!

If you could clarify that MV300 line as I'm also interested.

Feedback Score
    LASER DEVICES:

SPIR: 600mw IR led, 3aa or 2 CR123 batteries depending on the model, 1000m range Is available as a stand alone hand held unit, or weapon mountable with tape switch:

OV3: White/IR 400 lumens, 400mw 2 123 batteries, strobe setting. Very easy to change batteries while still attached:

Various DBALs and CQBL:

Last edited by RustedAce; 01-15-13 at 22:45.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Do you have the specs on the white light output for the X300V? Great post!

Feedback Score
    CRYE:

Really cool new head mount for NVGs Skull cap, one size fits all, fully adjustable, takes 3 hole or 4 hole shrouds, has routing for wires:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
    Do you have the specs on the white light output for the X300V? Great post!
    150 lumens.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So much eye candy

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Just noticed the same Surefire M300V was demoed at last year's SHOT show... can anyone confirm its the same? If so, its a bit disappointing considering it hasn't been released yet but it would make sense considering there was no mention in their 2013 video.
    Last edited by buckjay; 01-15-13 at 22:57.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast