Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Trigger test - Which trigger is "best" for you?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Maybe........

We should have some video after class this weekend.
    You suck!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I decided on a Geissele Super Semi after reading this thread a couple months ago for an AR-15 I recently put together for more accuracy. After using it for a couple of weeks, I have to say I'm extremely satisfied with the trigger.

The lack of adjustments appeals to me, since I wanted something I could just drop into the lower and then put the thing back together and have a nicer-than-stock trigger. The Geissele Super Semi is far superior to the stock trigger.

Thank you for all the information, it helped me narrow my options down considerably without local people who get into AR-15s to the extent the users here do. Having to buy a product without first being able to use it makes me nervous, but I'm glad I did!

Feedback Score

Question

Any information regarding Geissele's Super 3-Gun Trigger?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Wait till you see the new Geissele trigger coming out soon..I have been running run for about 3 weeks now can you say 1911 in an AR

smooth clean and positive.

Bill nailed this thing
    Still waiting...

Feedback Score
    The super 3G is what I was talking about

I took 8 more in today on my personal guns they are still by far the best triggers i have run to date

contact them direct for them or Bravo company

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can't say that I prefer a single stage trigger on a rifle, but any trigger made by Geissele is going to be top tier.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Need trigger advice

First, this is a great thread. Thanks for all ur research and info. As a result, I'd like to move beyond my factory trigger.

I've been shooting ARs for a short time - 2 yrs - but shoot fairly regularly. I am civilian use, have been paticipating in 3gun events, have training set up and will probably put 3 - 4,000 rounds per year. I'm no gunsmith, so a drop in or minimal frustration install is preferred. You mentioned "yellow springs" as a low cost upgrade to any factory trigger. What would you recommend as a good two stage for under $100? Or, am I better off spending the money and doing it once? Thanks again for the review and your feedback.

Feedback Score
    This has to be the BEST writeup about triggers that I've ever read.

The only aftermarket trigger I've ever used is the Guyslee trigger and I love it!
    "You won't rise to the ocassion, you'll default to your level of training." Barrett Tillman

NRA LE Handgun/Shotgun Instructor
    Pa ACT235 Firearms Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by amac View Post
    What would you recommend as a good two stage for under $100?
    One trigger you don't hear much about is the Armalite Tactical Two Stage, MSRP $97. Don't get me wrong, it's no SSA, but if you're set on the $100 limit it is worth a look.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart View Post
    Very nice writeup!

Question on the Armalite, what is the span of weight ranges achievable given you can adjust the diconnector spring to three different settings? And what stage does that affect, just the first?
    understood, septic - makes sense and thanks for the response.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast