Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trigger test - Which trigger is "best" for you?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar View Post
    How does the LMT 2 stage come up?

LMT as in "lewis machine & tool" ???

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by septic-tank13 View Post
    LMT as in "lewis machine & tool" ???
    Thats it have you used one of Lewis Machine & Tool 2 stage setup?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar View Post
    Thats it have you used one of Lewis Machine & Tool 2 stage setup?
    no, i'm trying to make arrangements for his unit as well as the KAC trigger. also, when bill alexander's .050" over center trigger is done, he said he'd send me one.

i'll have an adendum post to my original for all the additions. it'll take some time, but i'll get it all done.

Feedback Score
    i've got some new triggers in and will be adding an addition to this. i've added a timney AR10 trigger and a few others as well as select fire...

more information to follow. it'll take me a while to finish all this up, but it should be worth it.

-michael

Feedback Score
    i'm putting the finishing touches on one trigger and will have a few more done shortly.

what happened to the sticky?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by septic-tank13 View Post
    i'm putting the finishing touches on one trigger and will have a few more done shortly.

what happened to the sticky?
    Did you edit the 1st post? On a phpBB based forum, if you edit the 1st post in a stickied thread it resets the sticky status.

Feedback Score
    i might have done just that... i think i changed an error...

if we could tack this one again, i'd be much obliged.

Feedback Score
    I sure do like my RRA 2 stage trigger. Wonder how it stacks up against some of these. I know it is much smoother than the standard trigger. I have never had a reliability issue either.
    Too bad about the timney, It sure does look nice. If it were reliable I would have to buy it...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RallySoob View Post
    I sure do like my RRA 2 stage trigger. Wonder how it stacks up against some of these. I know it is much smoother than the standard trigger. I have never had a reliability issue either.
    Too bad about the timney, It sure does look nice. If it were reliable I would have to buy it...
    Re: the Timney, I have 2 and neither has had any FTF light strikes in thousands of rounds of LC XM193 or Privi 5.56, however if you are concerned about that issue the free or very very inexpensive AR10 replacement spring from Timney will ease your peace of mind.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b_saan View Post
    Re: the Timney, I have 2 and neither has had any FTF light strikes in thousands of rounds of LC XM193 or Privi 5.56, however if you are concerned about that issue the free or very very inexpensive AR10 replacement spring from Timney will ease your peace of mind.
    agreed. the AR10 hammer spring will cure any light strikes. if you call them up and order the trigger, ask for that at the time. again, i had trouble UNTIL i made a change to the hammer spring. then all was well.

if you're building 223 or shooting commercial 223 you will be unlikely to see any issues. the timney is a good and solid product. i hope i didn't imply otherwise.

hope this helps.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast