Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trigger test - Which trigger is "best" for you?

Feedback Score

Which trigger

Okay, once again I'm so confused...

North of the border between the US and Miami
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Installed the Wilson trigger, took all of five minutes. This is the most solid trigger I've ever felt. The break is so clean I couldn't believe it. I also liked the way the trigger sits in the trigger guard, plenty of room for a gloved finger. Did I say how this trigger has no wobble either.

I can't wait to fire it...

Feedback Score
    the Wilson single stage is perfect.
    I am way picky, and there is nothing that needs to be changed/tweaked, etc..

I have a Jewell in my LTR and this is every bit as nice.
    Solid, zero creep, zero overtravel, instant reset.
    Charles Coker

Disclosure statement:
    Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Feedback Score
    If I had the extra coin to drop on a "buy once, cry once" trigger I wouldnt mind a WC TTU...
    For now, I am perfectly content with my Geissele SSA...
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score

Decided on the Geissele

After a lot debate,, decided on the Geissele SSA... appreciate all the input... I'll let you know... If i don't like it, I'll sell it and try the Wilson...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by r42david View Post
    After a lot debate,, decided on the Geissele SSA... appreciate all the input... I'll let you know... If i don't like it, I'll sell it and try the Wilson...
    I am willing to bet you WILL be pleased!
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by toddackerman View Post
    I got an LMT Defender Lower with SOPMOD Stock and 2 stage trigger that I;m really liking. The takeup is smooth, once it contacts the sear, it breaks at 3 lbs. and very crisp. Absolutely no issues in 1000 rounds (which i know is not a lot.)
    I've got the same, with probably close to 2000 rounds through. Again, not a lot, but now a sample of two :-).

Feedback Score
    Any feedback on the AR Gold triggers?
    An honest Government has no fear of an armed population.
    PSALM 109:8

Feedback Score
    Im switching to a single stage trigger. I am going to get the Wilson TTU and I will post my review after I get some range time with it. I am putting a Geissele High Speed up for sale if anyone is interested.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If it ain't a match rifle then milspec single stage.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast