Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CIVL, (civilian legal ATPIAL/PEQ) Pics/info

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    A lot of posters in this thread so far have wished this thing had a top-mounted switch and took a 123A battery. Have you all not seen Laser Devices' CQBL-1? Aside from the dramatic price difference, this looks like what you guys are asking for...unless everyone requires the offset lasers.

Feedback Score
    I like, looks good

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dubya View Post
    A lot of posters in this thread so far have wished this thing had a top-mounted switch and took a 123A battery. Have you all not seen Laser Devices' CQBL-1? Aside from the dramatic price difference, this looks like what you guys are asking for...unless everyone requires the offset lasers.
    It would be kind of pointless to mount an inline laser behind a front sight on an AR. Also I always wondered what the visible laser was good for on the I2 since it was useless to BZO the IR laser. I like that LDI brought the class 1 lasers to market but until this was posted here I thought I would just have to get an OTAL.

I don't think the fire button will be an issue for me, I just would have liked the batteries to be common to my NV.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Love the size of the CQBL-1, just wish it was offset.

I agree that the CIVL is not really what I expected, I thought it was going to be low profile as the military PEQ-15.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Did anyone hear any dates on this? I have a CQBL-1 but I like what I see from the CIVL.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I like it! Price is awesome!
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I hope this will be the first of a few class 1 models from L3, particularly one WITH an illuminator. I wonder, with their price difference from LDI's lineup, would L3 release unit with lasers AND illuminator in the $1000 range...?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Awesome, now they need to release PVS 14's for $1000 and I'm set...
    PEQ15 w/ no NODs = FML
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    I think a Civ PEQ16 would be awesome. What I mean by this is this unit with a Surefire Vampire head on it powered by a CR123 if not two of them so the battery life would make the unit effective. I liked the idea of the DBAL D2 but the weight and low battery life turned me off. Insight could learn from that and it would be awesome.

As it is I like the simplicity of this and the price point makes it a winner.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What is the point of the rds mount? Like if you had a scope and mounted this at 3 or 9?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast