Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Gun Laws..does AZ worry?

Feedback Score

New Gun Laws..does AZ worry?

Granted we have a very open door gun policy here in Arizona, but I am worried about some of the Tucson idiots putting pressure on Governor Woo-hoo and she jumps on the band wagon. She has been very gracious in the past with a lot of laws in regards to firearms. That being said though, she is not a fan of O-simba, and could very well throw in her own law blocking his stuff, or go the other direction and show everyone that being tough on laws like SB1070 was just the beginning. Then writes a few new laws here in AZ that could make the others look like full freedom. I dont think she would do that, but you never know.

Just curious on some of the other thoughts...is it time to move or do we stick with Woo-hoo and hope she comes through?

Feedback Score
    I’m holding out hope that old school AZ values stick it out. The upshot is we got the need for a concealed carry license done away with, that’s a big deal, that gives them a lot of “stuff” to roll back before we get any ware close to other states in this regard.

Besides, where else are you going to go? We are on the cutting edge in this regard and women here are at least 10x more attractive than women in any other comparable state on gun laws.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    First off move to where? We have to have the best gun laws in the country. I cant think of any place that has it better. Second start writing your reps and let them know the Ruger form is sent to federal and state reps. There was SB1050 proposed today they had a mag limit snuck in there of 10 rounds. Be vigilant and proactive.

Feedback Score
    Moving would be a last resort, and that was me being overly sarcastic, and frustrated, my apologies.

I was not aware of 1050. Figures these guys would do something like that. reminds me of the speed cams big sis left us with. Dumb ass broad..

I do see McCain sticking up for us, but I am worried about Flake. My Brother lives down in Tucson. He is working for a company that is trying to mine in Green Valley. Never mind that the business would bring a ton of revenue to the city. Most of the people down there are fighting every step of the way. Tucson with Gabby and her hubby are all fired up, but I hope they stay smart about it.

Honestly if I ever did move, it would probably be to Alaska. Another part of the world, that seems a little forgotten. Plus, I bet Sarah makes a great moose stew...wearing nothing but an apron.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Flake will stand up.

I'd like to see Brewer introduce a bill similar to what Texas and Wyoming have.
    OIF/OEF vet (Ramadi/Hit & Ghazni)
    Former Army infantry squad leader
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    NR-EMT

Feedback Score
    Arizona is one of the very best states for gun owners and I'm happy to live here. However, political tides can turn very fast. We definitely have to stay vigilant.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Last edited by slamd095; 01-24-13 at 19:50.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd095 View Post

Stellar. Thanks for the links.
    OIF/OEF vet (Ramadi/Hit & Ghazni)
    Former Army infantry squad leader
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    NR-EMT

Feedback Score
    I like to think Arizonans would be among the last people on the planet to give up their guns.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast