Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ** Random SHOT 2013 Announcements **

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Geissele brought out a new trigger called the Tricon. Its a more combat grade SSA with stainless springs, less of a trigger curve, and a rougher surface on the face of the trigger.
    To me it felt like a hybrid between the SSA and SSA-E (with a different trigger face).

I felt zero reason to buy it, personally.

Feedback Score
    So.... where are the Shot Show pictures from SMGLee? I was looking forward to those.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ejskle View Post
    So.... where are the Shot Show pictures from SMGLee? I was looking forward to those.
    I saw him friday at the Magpul booth taking pictures. I am interested to see what he will post up.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by krm375 View Post
    Has shot shot real time reporting been a little slow this year or is everyone getting their ducks in a row for the big upload?

There wasn't much enthusiasm at SHOT this year, so for the most part, I would say pictures aren't posted due to that.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    There wasn't much enthusiasm at SHOT this year, so for the most part, I would say pictures aren't posted due to that.
    Do you think the political climate following these shootings has something to do with it or something else?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Hell yes, tribal is back.
    Looks a bit like the "Hitman" logo:

Feedback Score
    The rear site on that Sig looks crooked to me. And yes, WTH was Sig thinking? I guess now that I have crossed forty I don't understand the marketing aimed at people in the early thirties and younger.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by krm375 View Post
    Do you think the political climate following these shootings has something to do with it or something else?
    In part... and everyone (both dealer and manufacturer) has been answering the same 5 questions (50) times per day for the last month.

Dealer: That looks cool, when will be that out?
    Manufacturer: Soon, but we're trying to catch up on existing orders first for magazines/ AR's.
    Dealer: When do you hope to be caught up?
    Manufacturer: We have no idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12