Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PA gun rights

Feedback Score
    Casey has always been a limp wristed hack. I am confident that our state reps will back us on the 2nd Amendment issues going on right now and we have a very pro 2nd Amendment Gov. as well so that's a plus.

They key is keeping up the efforts on the phones and emails. We already won a huge battle getting the Eastern Sport and Outdoor show shut down because of those asshats running the promotion wanted to ban "assault weapons" and like equipment. It's things like that, that give us a voice and show the country we will not bow to the liberal agenda on the 2nd Amendment.

Feedback Score
    We need to take the initiative gained from the EO&SS win and get semi auto rifles legalized for hunting in PA.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowfin View Post
    We need to take the initiative gained from the EO&SS win and get semi auto rifles legalized for hunting in PA.
    I've been saying that for years. It's asinine that with a state as big as our and with the number of hunters we have and public land, that we shouldn't have this law passed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Born and raised in Pa (left when I joined the military): all my relatives are still there and all have this comment: this is Pa, no way will our firearms be in harms way.

Forwarded them this link and hopefully they will appreciate on how much they are in harms way!

Told them that we have a state senator in Md who will submit a bill to ban all semi-auto: shotguns, handguns and the dredged long gun. Same reply, nah not in Pa. Well my dear relatives it is coming.

The hunters & shooters just aren't on the same playbook.

Feedback Score
    I feel bad for the good folks in states like NY and MD, among others who have to put up with lunatic liberal nonsense. There is no way i could continue living in a state like that. I already told my wife, we will seriously start looking for alternatives if PA ever goes the way of the liberals.

Texas here we come!

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    The hunters & shooters just aren't on the same playbook.
    This is 100% correct. I have many friends and coworkers that can't comprehend that I like to shoot pistols/ARs, but I don't hunt. Some of them are even starting to say that an AWB wouldn't be all that bad...

If these people are pushed over the fence by all of the false anti-gun BS then we may be in trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter07 View Post
    I feel bad for the good folks in states like NY and MD, among others who have to put up with lunatic liberal nonsense. There is no way i could continue living in a state like that. I already told my wife, we will seriously start looking for alternatives if PA ever goes the way of the liberals.

Texas here we come!
    You and me both, I always thought the weather sucked here anyway haha!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Earlier in this thread, I commented about hunters & shooters not banding together: Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation (RMEF) is big here in Maryland and they aren't backing the march on Annapolis on the 6th. As a life member of RMEF, that really pisses me off!
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 02-03-13 at 20:58.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    Another legislator who has held his nose and supported the 2nd in order to keep his seat. I wonder if we can muster the right candidate and the turnout to unhorse him the next time around.
    I would love to see him go, but we keep voting for democrats and Obama in this state.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So sad.
    Ken Bloxton
    Skill > Gear

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Born and raised in Pa (left when I joined the military): all my relatives are still there and all have this comment: this is Pa, no way will our firearms be in harms way.
    Tell that to the people in Colorado right now. I am from PA too, but lived in CO for many years. The libs have invaded that state, but have always been in PA, and as they contol more and more of the POPULACE counties outside Philly and Pittsburgh, this gun control crap is coming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast