Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dropping like flies!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Dropping like flies!

Is it just me, or are people dying at an extraordinary rate?
    The funeral homes here seem to always have audience now.
    Is it the vax? I am totally convinced it is indeed the mrna vax (bio weapon) that is infact increasing the death rate 10 fold.
    I know I will be called this, I will be called that...but the writing is on the wall! You'd have to be an extra kind of stupid not to make this correlation, at this point! My father just passes in April 27th...4 days after his 3rd Pfizer dose! He died of heart failure. My father in law passed exactly 7 days later from a heart attack!
    Now my mother in law was just sent home last night, on hospice, due to congestive heart failure!
    All of these examples have one thing in common...all fully vaxed with the rmda bio weapon!
    I don't believe in coincidence! This is mass murder!

Feedback Score
    "My father just passes in April 27th...4 days after his 3rd Pfizer dose! He died of heart failure. My father in law passed exactly 7 days later from a heart attack!"
    1st off condolences on your father and father-in-law
    Your father inlaw. Passed 7 days after your father? Or receiving a Vax? Asumming after a Vax. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th dose?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have two people on my sales team that are both in their early 30’s, had no prior health issues u til after their booster shots they both have been diagnosed with auto immune disease, their doctors were baffled for the longest time, I made the suggestion that AID’s might be in the table from the jab and they both thought I was a little crazy, I asked them to seriously consider it and discuss it with their respective doctors.

Both came back with the diagnosis a few weeks later.

I also have another guy on my production team that has lost 3 family members and 3 of his closest friends to heart failure, all in their 20’s and 30’s, all within a few days or weeks of their original Jab schedule or their boosters.

I have two gals on the team that both were pregnant and had miscarriages days following their second jab.

We have a team of 30 people. Small sample size, but it spoke volumes to me.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have two people on my sales team that are both in their early 30’s, had no prior health issues u til after their booster shots they both have been diagnosed with auto immune disease, their doctors were baffled for the longest time, I made the suggestion that AID’s might be in the table from the jab and they both thought I was a little crazy, I asked them to seriously consider it and discuss it with their respective doctors.

Both came back with the diagnosis a few weeks later.

I also have another guy on my production team that has lost 3 family members and 3 of his closest friends to heart failure, all in their 20’s and 30’s, all within a few days or weeks of their original Jab schedule or their boosters.

I have two gals on the team that both were pregnant and had miscarriages days following their second jab.

We have a team of 30 people. Small sample size, but it spoke volumes to me.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd2053 View Post
    "My father just passes in April 27th...4 days after his 3rd Pfizer dose! He died of heart failure. My father in law passed exactly 7 days later from a heart attack!"
    1st off condolences on your father and father-in-law
    Your father inlaw. Passed 7 days after your father? Or receiving a Vax? Asumming after a Vax. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th dose?
    My father in law was already fully vaxed, he passed 7 days after my dad.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just really hope the good people, who have not yet been vaccinated....never fall in line.
    I'm convinced, this is no error.
    Just like it's no error, that the house and senate approve billions of $ in aid to Ukraine, but the same house and senate reject billions of $ in aid to American small business, who are trying to recover from the damage caused by the lock downs, and modern day brown shirt activities.

In their arrogance...The domestic enemies of the USA don't even try to hide their treason any longer, they are in essence above the law of the land.
    Last edited by camoman; 06-05-22 at 11:43.

Feedback Score
    Population control, people are the worst thing for global warming. Also add promoting women in the workplace (wont want to have a child), destroying the nuclear family, jomosexualuty, abortions on demand, day after pills, etc...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Wuhan flu gave me a stroke (NO vax here!!!). When Mickey Mauci hangs from a D.C. lamp post, you'll see Wuhan & vax-related deaths drop considerably.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Wuhan flu gave me a stroke (NO vax here!!!). When Mickey Mauci hangs from a D.C. lamp post, you'll see Wuhan & vax-related deaths drop considerably.
    I'm sorry to hear that man.

Turns out, the Wuhan flu is easy to kill.
    It replicates in your sinuses. Thats where the fever comes from. One Dr swears alls it takes is a solution made up of water, and Iodine, misted up your nose. He claims the solution will completely kill the covid within 24 hours. This is without Ivermectin, Hydroxicloriquin, or vitamins. The same DR claims a water hydrogen peroxide solution is almost effective.I I've even heard stories of people knocking it out with multiple shots of heated wiskey.
    These solutions are at least worth a try, if you get sick. It is better to try, then trust a Gates funded vax.

When I got the Wuhan, it had me bed ridden for three days, but I got over it.

Feedback Score
    Dr Peter McCullough has been looking at the increased death rated since the jab roll out. Insurance companies are seeing quite an increase as well.

Many of the jabbed are also getting sicker more frequently common colds and suffering worse than they did pre jab.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast