Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: M&P versus P99

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave G View Post
    Shooter needs to check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
    hehe. I agree. That's not a reason for not getting the 40.

BTW everyone,

Thanks so much for all the input. I went in to the store to pick up the M&P 40 but they only had the 10rnd mag. I've ordered the the one with the 15rnd mag and pick it up Tuesday.

Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    The Walther is an excellent pistol. It was quite innovative in its day (see the interchangeable grips, which everyone copies these days). The AS models have excellent triggers and all of them have wonderful ergonomics. I love the slide release position, and commend them moving the decocking lever out of the way. It is sillly to have the decocker on the side of the gun if you don't have to. I have had one for going on 8 years and it is completely reliable. In fact, I bought mine during the ban and have a bunch of 90s era "pre-ban" mags. (A big for those of you who know what I am talking about).

I like the feel of the M&P also but I can't get past their horrible triggers. I know a gunplumber can fix this, but Smith should get their head out of their kiesters, especially since I already have tonns of wonder 9s, so why bother?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Smith has recently improved the factory triggers on the M&P. This is really noticable in the MP45s.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    That is good. The earliest M&P's had really nice triggers. But starting with the M&P 45s last year they really got heavy. Maybe they got the signal.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345