Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Haley Strategic/G-Code Holster

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    seems very similar the comp tac iwb???

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm thinking about getting one myself. I have been using the VanGuard 2 with my Glock 19 for my EDC, and it has really sold me on AIWB carry. The Incog seems like it would be a great dedicated AIWB holster.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I ordered one up for my full size M&P last week. I was too a three to four week lead time. I am looking forward to switching to AIWB for off duty carry.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos Cylindros View Post
    I ordered one up for my full size M&P last week. I was too a three to four week lead time. I am looking forward to switching to AIWB for off duty carry.
    Which model did you order? They have 4.0 and 4.5 inch models for the M&P, but the pistols have 4.25 or 5 inch barrels.
    This isn't an illegal gun, it's an "undocumented protection device". Don't be so insensitive.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveshamockery View Post
    Which model did you order? They have 4.0 and 4.5 inch models for the M&P, but the pistols have 4.25 or 5 inch barrels.
    I noticed that and called them to ask. The guy I spoke to told me that the 4" model is intended for the full size 9/40 and that you don't notice the difference in the very slight overhang of the muzzle. I ordered the 4" and we will see how it goes. I carried a blade tech IWB rig with an exposed muzzle for many years when I worked narcotics and never had an issue with it (full size Glock 22) so I'm betting it will be no issue.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    18 (95%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gun71530 View Post
    I'm thinking about getting one myself. I have been using the VanGuard 2 with my Glock 19 for my EDC, and it has really sold me on AIWB carry. The Incog seems like it would be a great dedicated AIWB holster.
    Actually look's to have none of the attributes of an AIWB holster. I'd suggest you look at JM Custom, CCC, JR Customs or DSG for a dedicated AIWB holster.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Looks like a winner. Once I'm finished shrinking my gut a little more I will be transitioning over to AIWB. I like the idea of being able to access the gun and spare mag with either hand.

Feedback Score
    love gcode holsters, own 3. now will be 5

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

New Haley Strategic/G-Code Holster

Quote Originally Posted by Dos Cylindros View Post
    I noticed that and called them to ask. The guy I spoke to told me that the 4" model is intended for the full size 9/40 and that you don't notice the difference in the very slight overhang of the muzzle. I ordered the 4" and we will see how it goes. I carried a blade tech IWB rig with an exposed muzzle for many years when I worked narcotics and never had an issue with it (full size Glock 22) so I'm betting it will be no issue.
    I'm curious why they went with 4" instead of 4.25" for the full size MP40. I'd appreciate the extra protection around the muzzle & front sight especially as someone who does a good amount of climbing/sliding off brick walls & such.

Feedback Score
    Nice!

I think I will get one because I can use it with the G17, 19 and 26.

Looks very versatile and well made.

-brickboy240

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast