Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: KAC pic's?

Feedback Score

KAC pic's?

I'm in need of some pics of the new hotness at KAC. Am I just stupid, or did no one document the new releases from KAC?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    KAC had a no photo policy. I saw some folks breaking this. When we talked with Trey and Kevin I politely put the lens cap on my camera (though I had a media pass).

Hence you're not seeing many photos out of certain booths. Surefire was much the same way.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    this is one of those curiosity things but why would they stop people from taking pictures

and how are the new products
    Last edited by koolade1; 01-21-12 at 16:07.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by koolade1 View Post
    this is one of those curiosity things but why would they stop people from taking pictures

and how are the new products
    Company preference and ITAR. The amount of asian airsoft reps running around at the show was pretty bad. They're also running around with rulers taking dimensions to go back and start producing copies.

Mark Fingar from Larue asked me not to take photos of their guns and I obliged. Generally even with a press pass the first thing I asked was "is it alright to get photos?"
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Ah. I see. So an official outlet will give us the photos and coverage we want down the road?

Alright, I'll wait...and by that I mean KAC needs to post pics. Yesterday.

Thanks for the fill-in
    Last edited by Kfgk14; 01-21-12 at 21:07.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dude - I would have let you take some pics.

Chen should have a few since I looked down from a meeting once and saw him taking a few.

The photo policy is 2 fold:
    First and Foremost with non US Citizens/Residents - we have an ITAR concern with people taking detailed picturers that can reveal proprietary data.
    Secondly unless one has a good camera and a clear view - the pictures turn out poorly.

This year we had a media release CD with several different angles, and various aspects for our weapons line up.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Dude - I would have let you take some pics.

Chen should have a few since I looked down from a meeting once and saw him taking a few.
    D'oh I should have asked.

I'm sure Chen does have some. Kevin I would have asked but I didn't want to push my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Secondly unless one has a good camera and a clear view - the pictures turn out poorly.
    Yeah that wouldn't have been a concern regarding my camera.

Next year I'll grab some for sure. Thanks. The 14.5 looks great, and I'll be ordering one of those uppers to pin for a non-NFA SR-15 lower.
    Last edited by Titleist; 01-22-12 at 21:06.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

FYI this year accredited Media will be allowed to take pictures upon approval of Senior Management. Depending upon the volume of traffic in the booth will depend on how in depth we can be.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Feedback Score
    URX 4!!! Someone post pics of this new hotness
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    Ah, the world according to KeyMod....

It should be an exciting show...

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast