Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ONE Illinois Sheriff????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Col...816921.html?dr

Looks like we have another...

I doubt there are any like minded Sheriff's in the Retardation Zone (north of I 80)
    Last edited by signal4l; 01-25-13 at 21:18.

Feedback Score

Re: ONE Illinois Sheriff????

Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Col...816921.html?dr

Looks like we have another...

I doubt there are any like minded Sheriff's in the Retardation Zone (north of I 80)
    There's I think 52 counties in Illinois. 2or 3 are lost causes, like Crook County. The other 49, not including Sheriff Parsley, can't suck that bad....or can they...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    There's alot of backwards thinking in IL, more than likely spawned by "that retardation above I80."

I'm actually surprised to see there is at least one sheriff that'll support the majority of what IL wants.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gan1hck View Post
    at least you have one.
    +1

We haven't heard a peep out of any of ours down here.
    NRA Life Member

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

"Tyranny cannot be safe without a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." - James Madison

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by RMiller View Post
    There's alot of backwards thinking in IL, more than likely spawned by "that retardation above I80."

I'm actually surprised to see there is at least one sheriff that'll support the majority of what IL wants.
    That's the thing, 13 million people in Illinois. Less than 3 million live in Chicago yet somehow the entire state is beholden to the whim of hizzhonor da mayor.... Some napoleonic dwarf....

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    That's the thing, 13 million people in Illinois. Less than 3 million live in Chicago yet somehow the entire state is beholden to the whim of hizzhonor da mayor.... Some napoleonic dwarf....

Amen!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    There's I think 52 counties in Illinois. 2or 3 are lost causes, like Crook County. The other 49, not including Sheriff Parsley, can't suck that bad....or can they...

There are 102 counties in Illinois. Cook County is a lost cause. The ISRA is battling with them constantly.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score

Either way, I think I need to move out of this bastion of communism...

52 counties...102 counties...meh......

Last edited by gunrunner505; 02-13-13 at 22:53.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    FYI

BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (AP) - The Illinois Sheriffs' Association has adopted a resolution opposing the state's proposed assault weapons ban.

McLean County Sheriff Mike Emery says the association wants Illinois instead to go to the "root of the problem," which is mental health. Emery tells WJBC radio in Bloomington (http://bit.ly/WGzVWk) that an assault weapons ban won't address the primary problem. He says that's upgrades for mental health services.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/21...lt-weapons-ban

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Can't say I was surprised to see the Clark County Sheriff take a stand, I grew up in that neck of the woods and it's about as far removed from Chicago-stan as you can get.

The Edgar County sheriff that was there when I moved south, well, he'd have blown whichever way paid the best.

I miss the Land of Lincoln, but I don't miss the corrupt politburo members and one city dictating failed policy to the rest of the state.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast