Thread: SAR-1 AK CONVERSION HELP.............

Feedback Score

SAR-1 AK CONVERSION HELP.............

helo everyone, im planning on getting my big class 3 soon. so i had a question i could not find an answer for. i know buying an auto ak nowa days can be daunting and damn expensive, so say i have my license in, and i wanted to CONVERT it into a full auto, would it be legal if i was careful enough and bought the right items for it? thanks.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    only if you have a manufacturers FFL ( I beleive this is a type 7, but im sure I will be corrected if Im wrong) and an SOT (special occupational taxpayer). That in a nutshell makes it legal for you to manufacture machine guns. Im kinda fuzzy on whether you have to pay a tax stamp for them if you dont transfer them to someone else however...
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Overide View Post
    only if you have a manufacturers FFL ( I beleive this is a type 7, but im sure I will be corrected if Im wrong) and an SOT (special occupational taxpayer). That in a nutshell makes it legal for you to manufacture machine guns. Im kinda fuzzy on whether you have to pay a tax stamp for them if you dont transfer them to someone else however...
    oh ok, like the picture by the way, lol