Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: "Other Assault Rifles" forum should be renamed

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    I agree. I wonder if anyone capable of changing the name has seen this thread...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: "Other Assault Rifles" forum should be renamed

Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    I agree. I wonder if anyone capable of changing the name has seen this thread...
    Doubt it.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    HA! And I thought I had come up with the idea. I just sent IraqGunz an IM last week asking the same as the OP.
    Sorry IGz

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk182 View Post
    HA! And I thought I had come up with the idea. I just sent IraqGunz an IM last week asking the same as the OP.
    Sorry IGz
    I know that a change like that probably has to go through a few people, but It has been quite a while since it was first brought to light... I have been asking about it since before this thread. I wonder if theyre considering it at all? I would like to know one way or another.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mods and staff have been actively discussing it over the past week - they have DEFINITELY seen this thread. We were having a similar conversation as seen in this thread, so stay tuned.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Mods and staff have been actively discussing it over the past week - they have DEFINITELY seen this thread. We were having a similar conversation as seen in this thread, so stay tuned.
    Good to hear. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    Bullshit! If it wasn't cowering, then why bring up a name change? Why? Because the current climate has everyone trying to find their balls. It has been called the "OAR" for 8 years, why change it now? Because it makes a bunch of illogical, progressive liberals happy? Guess what! It serves no purpose, the mere name M4Carbine, makes these opportunist fearful of the dark at night.

**** them! Every single one of them. I am tired of this current PC climate that has everyone walking around on eggshells, in fear of hurting someone's feelings, or offending someone. These people are crazy, nothing that M4C does, or will do, will ever make them happy.

We need to try a new approach, it has become painfully obvious that placating them has only emboldened them. We need to harden the **** up, and start standing up for what is right and against what is wrong.

It sickens me that we have become so fearful of these trolls, that there is even talk about changing a name on OUR forum, to placate these scumbags. I think the sooner people start calling a spade a spade, the better off we will be. These are the most disgusting, despicable, vile individuals that walk the earth. I will not cower to them any longer and as far as I'm concerned they can all **** off!

Watching that senator on FB, and tweeting disrespectful garbage about law abiding citizens during the hearing in CT was the last straw for me, and it really opened my eyes to what garbage these people are.
    If nothing else I'm re-posting this in case you just tuned in...I'm in 1000% agreement...!!! This shit has gone far enough..I really was considering moving to CO after I get out of the Corps and now I cant and for what reason?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSuaW6VnBc

Ignorant ****s like this are running our country and ruining what was once a damn near mythical place of freedom and independence.

As far as further catering to these idiots that think the world is this happy go lucky place where if only the responsible citizens would turn in their guns we could all live peaceful and free..**** 'em those of us that know better will eat them first ..Hell change the name to "Other guns that could kill people, but dont because they're INANIMATE OBJECTS...LEFT WING PUSSIES" I'd rather die on my feet the live on my knees...

Sorry for the language guys ran out of smokes...
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood for something, sometime in your life.----Sir Winston Churchill

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567