Thread: Eastern WA, North ID Classes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    No worries. I am off work until Tues. I will get back to you then. See you on the range!!!

Feedback Score
    Hope so, I was meaning to go to the Redback PDX classes but things came up. I'll do my best not to slow everyone down
    ˇˇKawaii Desu Ne Haruhi-Chan!!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Just a heads up: LMS Defense will be putting on a couple of courses in Okanogan at the end of September. Check out the LMS website for info on the classes and/or contact Stefan (reference post 7 in this thread) for more details.

LMS puts on a great class, and the Okanogan Sheriffs Office are stellar hosts.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Magpul classes are in Yakima area http://www.magpuldynamics.com/schedule.html

Caylen Wojcik during my SPR class

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    For any guys that wouldn't mind driving to beautiful North Idaho, we do have a fairly decent trainer up here (from word of mouth); Ed at http://www.centertargetsports.com/

I haven't yet attended any of Ed's training classes, but myself and another member here plan to get our feet wet with his handgun 2 class to see how good it is/he is. Ed came into my work last winter and I got the chance to pick his brain. He said he was flying back east to train a Sniper unit in New York, I think. Guy seems genuine, but I have not verified his credentials. I have exchanged emails with the Okanagon gentleman before, but I could not afford the class at the time.
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 07-17-14 at 11:15.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    For anyone that is interested, I have LMS Defense coming out for a two day carbine class Sep 27-28. It is shaping up to be a good class where we will do some low/no light white light work and are looking at doing some NVG work as well. In addition, there will be some medical blocks mixed in a some bonus modules. Let me know if there are any questions, or if you would like to get placed on my training contact list. The best way to get a hold of me is through my department email at swolak@co.okanogan.wa.us

Registration for this class is being handled through-

http://www.lmsdefense.com/index.html

I hope to see some of the M4carbine folks out on the range!

Stefan
    Last edited by Scimitar2; 09-06-14 at 08:37.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Anybody else here headed to the Sept 27-28 Class??

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar2 View Post
    For anyone that is interested, I have LMS Defense coming out for a two day carbine class Sep 27-28. It is shaping up to be a good class where we will do some low/no light white light work and are looking at doing some NVG work as well. In addition, there will be some medical blocks mixed in a some bonus modules. Let me know if there are any questions, or if you would like to get placed on my training contact list. The best way to get a hold of me is through my department email at swolak@co.okanogan.wa.us

Registration for this class is being handled through-

http://www.lmsdefense.com/index.html

I hope to see some of the M4carbine folks out on the range!

Stefan
    Just created an AAR thread for this class in the Misc Training Forum. See it here.

The full version at my blog.

Another great class at a great facility. It may be a bit of drive for us wet siders, but it's worth it.