Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastern WA, North ID Classes

Feedback Score

Eastern WA, North ID Classes

Can anyone recommend a training facility in this area (pistol, rifle)? There are a couple run out of the larger gun stores but one has too many posers snd the other, based on a $100 first aid class that I took, seems a little lacking in substance.

Thanks,

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Send a PM or email to member Scimitar2. He is an Okanogan county Deputy who host training classes at their facility in Okanogan. It's a great facility and has hosted Larry Vickers, Red Back 1, Bennie Coolie, LMS Defense, and others.

You can also look at LMS Defense. They just opened a new facility in Idaho.

Feedback Score

Eastern WA, North ID Classes

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Scimitar, whoever he brings in and LMS are good to go.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Awesome! I've had the same question recently. Thanks for the contact!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    mountainguerrilla.wordpress dot com

Feedback Score
    Sorry to those of you that sent me a PM that I did not get back to in a timely manner. Life has been a bit crazy this year and I have not been checking in here much. Just in the last 48 hours, I announced that Larry Vickers is coming out in the spring of 2014 and I am working with LMS and others to set some good things up for next year.

Those that have been out here for training know that we have a great facility and that I do not bring out BS training. It is a bit of a drive to get out here, but after hosting classes for literally hundreds of students from out of the area (including guys and gals coming in from from ID, OR, CA, NV, CO, MI and other states to train), I have never had someone tell me it was not worth it. I have reduced rates arraigned at local hotels for students coming in, catered meals available at the range and other things in place to make for a better training environment.

Our range in constantly being improved (this year we have put in a mat room and indoor non-ballistic shoot-house) and has very few restrictions. We can blow demo and shoot full auto until 3 am if we want. We have moving targets, turning targets, pop-up pistol pneumatic targets, rifle rated steel and the full support of the Sheriff to support the training the best we can. This is something that allows instructors to bring their entire bag of tricks and unfortunately is getting to be a rare thing (at least in this state) as the population grows up around ranges and range-nazi's start taking over.

If there are any questions, or you would like to be added to my training list for first notification of any classes I am offering, shoot me an email at-

swolak@co.okanogan.wa.us

and I will get back to you ASAP.

I look forward to having you guys out here.

Shoot straight and stay safe!

Stefan

Feedback Score
    Thanks Scimitar, email inbound.
    Last edited by Tzintzuntzan; 10-12-13 at 19:58. Reason: I'm an idiot
    ˇˇKawaii Desu Ne Haruhi-Chan!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzintzuntzan View Post
    Thanks Scimitar, PM inbound.
    None recieved. It may be working it's way through the system still though...

Feedback Score
    Sorry I meant to say email but I must have had a brain fart.
    ˇˇKawaii Desu Ne Haruhi-Chan!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast