Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $60: Awesome SALE on Danner Army Kinetic Military Boots!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thumbs up $60: Awesome SALE on Danner Army Kinetic Military Boots!

http://www.hitthebreakroom.com/invite/?r=119066

Danner Army Kinetic Hot Military Boots

Danner Army Kinetic GTX Military Boots

Still lots of sizes!

$60

NOT Seconds

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
    http://www.hitthebreakroom.com/invite/?r=119066

Danner Army Kinetic Hot Military Boots

Danner Army Kinetic GTX Military Boots

Still lots of sizes!

$60

NOT Seconds
    Boo on a site that wants my email address just to see what they are selling.

And they pretty much say F*** your privacy, we'll do and sell it however we want:

We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, and with third parties who perform services and other functions for The Breakroom, such as administration of the Site or processing purchases and payments. We may also share your information as necessary to comply with applicable law; to enforce the Terms and the Privacy Policy or the rights of The Breakroom or third parties; as specifically provided in our Terms; and/or as you may otherwise agree. In addition, in the event The Breakroom transfers some or all of its assets to another entity, or is acquired by a third party, information will likely be one of the transferred assets, but should remain subject to existing privacy terms as required by applicable law, statute or regulation.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly16 View Post
    Boo on a site that wants my email address just to see what they are selling.

And they pretty much say F*** your privacy, we'll do and sell it however we want:

We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, and with third parties who perform services and other functions for The Breakroom, such as administration of the Site or processing purchases and payments. We may also share your information as necessary to comply with applicable law; to enforce the Terms and the Privacy Policy or the rights of The Breakroom or third parties; as specifically provided in our Terms; and/or as you may otherwise agree. In addition, in the event The Breakroom transfers some or all of its assets to another entity, or is acquired by a third party, information will likely be one of the transferred assets, but should remain subject to existing privacy terms as required by applicable law, statute or regulation.
    I've been a member of the "Breakroom" for about 1 year and have yet to get a single spam email.

These deals are not for the general public.

In the future - once ever few weeks they let you know of the next sales.

I got Danner Acadia's, Danner RAT Boots, and other such as factory seconds at less than 1/2 price.

I saved over $400 so far.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
    I've been a member of the "Breakroom" for about 1 year and have yet to get a single spam email.

These deals are not for the general public.

In the future - once ever few weeks they let you know of the next sales.

I got Danner Acadia's, Danner RAT Boots, and other such as factory seconds at less than 1/2 price.

I saved over $400 so far.
    How can you confirm you've gotten no spam, no phsyical junk mail or had your personal information in danger for 1 year because of them?

If you order from them their privacy policy clearly says they can sell anything they know about you to anyone they want. Buying habits, physical address, phone number, email addresses etc. And the spam/calls would not be preceded with "The breakroom sold us your data and we thought we'd give you a call".

While I know that is a danger with any retailer, the breakroom's privacy policy is one of the worst I've ever seen. I'm glad you are saving money and hope it never backfires with your personal info. But I do not like the lack of respect they seem to have for my info enough to balance saving a little money. The first time they sell your data to a sketchy company who doesn't secure their data and you have to mess with i.d. theft the chances of being out well over $400 is pretty high.
    Last edited by Grizzly16; 01-31-13 at 14:39.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly16 View Post
    How can you confirm you've gotten no spam, no phsyical junk mail or had your personal information in danger for 1 year because of them?

If you order from them their privacy policy clearly says they can sell anything they know about you to anyone they want. Buying habits, physical address, phone number, email addresses etc. And the spam/calls would not be preceded with "The breakroom sold us your data and we thought we'd give you a call".

While I know that is a danger with any retailer, the breakroom's privacy policy is one of the worst I've ever seen. I'm glad you are saving money and hope it never backfires with your personal info. But I do not like the lack of respect they seem to have for my info enough to balance saving a little money. The first time they sell your data to a sketchy company who doesn't secure their data and you have to mess with i.d. theft the chances of being out well over $400 is pretty high.
    Like everybody, I do get spam in my inbox. I have over 100 people who I have referred and many are repeat customers.

Like any internet purchase, using a credit card could be a danger.

Out of all my associates, none of us have had any issues.

Buying on the "Breakroom" seems just as secure as buying on the public Danner website. That too requires your email.

You have to weigh the risk/rewards of being a "Preferred" customer. "Preferred" is a word I chose, not Danner.

Thank you for considering the deals anyway.

Feedback Score
    This is what a throw away email address is for. I got a hotmail account just for this stuff.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hmmmm......I think I will take a look....
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    This is what a throw away email address is for. I got a hotmail account just for this stuff.
    Agreed, only a fool would use their ISP address. That being said, if you monitor your CC account, a bogus charge is easy to spot.

MM

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Thank you for the link.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Armadillo,

Thank you for the link bud. Just ordered some size 13 hot weather Kinetics. It is extremely hard to find my size. Not to mention that caliber of boot.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast