Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum ideas....

Feedback Score

Lightbulb Forum ideas....

Since this site has a great who's who list of AR products, I was wondering if a forum for hyping some of their upcoming products might fly. Something less formal than industry news press releases, something to generate some hype or buzz for mfg.s upcoming products. Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The dealers and manufactures have their own forums as well, is that what you mean?

I have a feeling that any new and exciting products will receive plenty of buzz in the appropriate technical forum

STAFF Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SAW_5.56
    Since this site has a great who's who list of AR products, I was wondering if a forum for hyping some of their upcoming products might fly. Something less formal than industry news press releases, something to generate some hype or buzz for mfg.s upcoming products. Thoughts?
    Thank you for your input. The companies that sponsor M4Carbine.net are encouraged to showcase new products and ideas anywhere on the forum they want.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc
    The dealers and manufactures have their own forums as well, is that what you mean?

I have a feeling that any new and exciting products will receive plenty of buzz in the appropriate technical forum

I was thinking more along the lines of a forum like an Industry Insider(if you've read American Handgunner). New products, maybe some gossip, maybe even feedback for new ideas. Instead of searching thru various forums it would be centrally located. Am I 'splainin' myself better?

Feedback Score
    If people in the industry would ask opinions about what the M4 community wanted before they went ahead and built something, they could get a product that the consumer wants the first time. Larry at CProducts does this and gets good feedback at what people want.

TS

Feedback Score
    The only thing I'd like to see added thus far is a shotgun forum.
    The luxury of freedom was not free.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by olds442tyguy
    Yep', have to agree there.

Feedback Score
    I'd like to see a LOG OFF button at the top of the screen, as opposed to (or in addition to) the one at the bottom of each screen.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by olds442tyguy
    Another vote for the shotgun section.
    Jules Winnfield: "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. ".

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yet another vote for adding a shotgun section.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast