Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: -1 dseduce (bought barrel Dec 20th, it didn't show up)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah LitPipe, it will not let me log in to hotmail....just goes to error code....no Idea.

Sounds good carlo Ill finish out this week with usps and if no luck you will get your refund. Dont worry man Ill resolve this. The gmail is the one you can use to contact me now. Thanks
    Last edited by dseduce; 02-08-13 at 02:04.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dseduce View Post
    The gmail is the one you can use to contact me now. Thanks
    Alright. Any futher comms will be via gmail address.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Of course! dseduce is off the grid again. haven't logged on M4C since Feb 8th. Sent him 2 emails since making contact with him from the thread. just my luck.

can a mod track IP to see if he's made multiple accounts or something?! i don't get it. he knows of the negative thread i made, said he would right me, and is now gone silence since. probably another issue with his gmail account like his hotmail account.

edit: made contact via gmail and now in comms via text message
    Last edited by C45P312; 02-25-13 at 22:06.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yeah, and if you try to get paypal involved, they will likely freeze both accounts for selling gun parts. I will look at users now, and see if there are any connections.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    There are some IP address connections, but they appear to just be a reallocation of IP addresses in a large network. The users that match to this person seem to be long standing members.

Any idea on his name?
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I sent an email to him through the board.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    There are some IP address connections, but they appear to just be a reallocation of IP addresses in a large network. The users that match to this person seem to be long standing members.

Any idea on his name?
    No name. I really don't want to get paypal involved for that reason but it's also his wife's account. will PM you last name.

EDIT: He's made contact via gmail and now have his phone number so it can go directly to his phone via text message.
    Last edited by C45P312; 02-25-13 at 22:06.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    He emailed me back and said his chain of command was of no worry to us and that he was going to pay on the 1st....

I need to know if this did not happen, or if it is in the works.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    He emailed me back and said his chain of command was of no worry to us and that he was going to pay on the 1st....

I need to know if this did not happen, or if it is in the works.

Thanks.
    In the works. I told him he didn't have to pay me all on the 1st. Half of the 1st and rest on the 15th was fine.

Kinda bummed, rather have the barrel.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    So, i thought all was going well. We were communicating back and forth via text message till now.

last known contact is March 18th via text message and now seems to be off the grid. I think i've been more than accommodating since I sent payment over 3 months ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast