Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give away prizes?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    While complete weapons would be a great give away, I think the above items are things that all shooters can use, and with the exception of #8, they are cheaper and would put more items out into the hands of the people.
    I tend to agree with this. I'd rather have more chances to win small but useful stuff than a shot at a big prize once in a blue moon. Not that a bigger prize sometimes wouldn't be cool, though...
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    A stripped lower would be nice, so would a knife.

Feedback Score
    Excellent suggestions everybody. I guess many smaller items over single bigger items would be better for everyone.

Ammo is a great idea along with optics/scopes.

Feedback Score
    Didn't even think about ammo, that would be a great prize...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Boom,

I think the biggest question with ammo would be shipping. If there is a way to deal with shipping costs, without you eating the bill, ammo would be great.

If it turned into something where it added aggravation, time, or additional funding, it just wouldn't be worth it from my point of view.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Boom,

I think the biggest question with ammo would be shipping. If there is a way to deal with shipping costs, without you eating the bill, ammo would be great.

If it turned into something where it added aggravation, time, or additional funding, it just wouldn't be worth it from my point of view.
    I can't speak for everyone, but I know that if I won 1K of free ammo, I'd be more than happy to cover shipping...

Feedback Score
    Boom,

Stick thats a good point I did not think of that. I'll have to look into how I can handle shipping. Maybe Hobbes is right, hopefully the guy who wins will be willing to cover shipping costs.

Feedback Score
    A lot of good ideas so far.

My favorites besides full rifles.

Mags
    Optics
    Parts Kits
    Furniture
    Lowers
    Ammo

If your giving it away I'm sure it will be apreaciated.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm needing some of the Vickers slings from Blue Force Gear. (hint, hint)

yakrat101
    Read a lot, post a little.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12