Thread: What paperwork is need to buy a Surpressor?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Question What paperwork is need to buy a Surpressor?

I want to get a KAC M4QD or a KAC M4QDSS-NT4 and would like to know is the M4QDSS-NT4 newer verison ? What paperwork do I need to fill out to buy a Surpressor?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Form 4

However, if you find a dealer near you that doesn't suck, you won't have to fill out anything as they'll take care of it for you. I've never filled out a single form 4 in 3 SBRs and 3 cans.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    On that subject...

I can't stress enough how key finding a good dealer is to the NFA process. It really does make the whole experience much easier and IMHO much more secure. If I had to pick between paying $25 to the dealer down the street that sucks, or $50 to a dealer an hour a way that's good, I'd pony up the cash and take the drive. NFA headaches are not worth saving $25 and two hours of your time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As he says, a good dealer will do all the paperwork. You will need to sign the Citizenship Compliance form, get fingerprinted (2 cards provided by dealer), get photos (2 passport), pay the dealer and he should do the rest.

QDSS is latest version and is currently shipping:

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    On that subject...

I can't stress enough how key finding a good dealer is to the NFA process.
    Indeed. It's even worth paying more for an NFA item to get thorough service.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v