Thread: Interim solution for those that want GD nuked.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Interim solution for those that want GD nuked.

Don't look at it.
    For the most part I browse M4C by using the "New Posts" button on the black button bar up top. Obviously, this will include any unread posts in GD as well.

A quick fix for those who browse as I do would be to manually enter a new bookmark in your browser( if you're using a computer, you should be able to do this). I named my "M4C NewPosts". The links location should point to:
    Code:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=60
    Doing so will display all unread posts on M4C sans the GD bickering.
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Either conduct yourself in a manner befitting a member of M4C or don't post in or read the GD threads.
    Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force. - Oliver Wendell Holmes.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    This is actually worth it to me as an added tool to fish for older technical discussion if I've been away for 3+ days.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    The quality of the threads has gone way down.
    I used to read them all now it feels like its every one with two post counts and questions like "should I buy this even though every person in the know calls it junk?"....
    I think everyone has went out and bought a AR because its the cool factor now with all gun ban talk. The threads are sounding a lot like TOS....to many mall ninjas.

Trust me TOS forums threads have gotten even worse too.

I still love this site but all the junk threads are starting to get annoying.
    Ok just my humble .02