Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: General complaint.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Damnit, you've exposed my evil plan!

Anyway, my point is that at least rob bitched about gun and shooting related topics. Here we have how many pages complaining about how it just isn't fair.
    Wasn't meaning you.

And I'm surprised it's lasted this long.

And since this is the general complaint thread, I had to pay $186 per 1080 tin of 5.45 yesterday because I felt the need to hoard.
    Last edited by ryr8828; 02-17-13 at 06:25. Reason: added something

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828 View Post
    Wasn't meaning you.

And I'm surprised it's lasted this long.

And since this is the general complaint thread, I had to pay $186 per 1080 tin of 5.45 yesterday because I felt the need to hoard.
    Solid copy.

Yeah, amazing that the mods are putting up with this bitching.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I assure you all that we were far more strict in the earlier days. That yielded many requests for being more lenient, and more fair to discussions. So we adapted to a broader audience, and made it fair so that all sides could operate under our rules.

Now we have this newest request for fairness. So the site really can't win.

I believe we are going to continue on our current path, but will certainly continue to allow the airing of "grievances". Even if they are not acted on directly.

I will promise this, if people can not refrain from making discussions personally directed "attacks" and keep them respectful, they will not be here. The trick there is that the site staff and moderators decide "respectful" and "personal". So plan accordingly.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I remember the days when I thought this place was too dry, too technical, not "fun" enough.

Two Failure2Stop classes, two Vickers classes, one pistol-training class, and 2 Defoor classes later, I ****ing miss that M4C of old. I remember when I was totally ****ed up on painkillers after a bone graft and I floated out a fairly stupid idea. A former mod here asked what I was planning to get of said idea and have I tried this technique? Guess what, learning occurred. Don't see much of that nowadays since the mods are busy dealing with people in slap fights reporting each other.

You guys whining about shit going in GD would be better served with offtopic.com or your own "let's complain about everything that pisses us off" chatroom. Try Google Hangout. Or go shooting and talk about that on here. There is no point in bitching about a privately owned forum and you don't have a leg to stand on anyway if all you do it bitch and argue on here instead of talking about guns and shooting. You know, adding to the community instead of turning every GD thread you are involved with into a feces throwing flame fest that would not go down that way in real life?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: General complaint.

Nevermind, stupid tapatalk
    Last edited by Koshinn; 02-17-13 at 14:58.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave View Post
    Why do I have this mental picture of Mr. Burns on The Simpsons rubbing his hands together and muttering, "Excellent"?

That is funny as hell Dave!

FWIW - I try hard not to get into pissing contests with people. It accomplishes absolutely nothing.
    People just need to be fair and respectful, mods and members alike. Alot to ask I know.

I got no problem with the way things are handled here. It's not my house and not my rules.
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabhailGadhar View Post
    After re-reading this entire thread here is my 2 cents...if the new rules help out the mods/staff then I'm cool with it.
    What he said in #97
    It's great for a handgun and my first interest in it was after playing call of duty with the lil red dot that look like the rmr.
    from TOS

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011