Thread: STG2000

Feedback Score

STG2000

Anyone own an STG2000? How is it as far as quality goes?

Feedback Score
    Search is your best friend. But to summarize i wouldnt spend my $ on one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
    Forum search turned up only this thread.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Telling someone to "do a search" is no longer an acceptable answer unless you also provide links to relevant threads.

There is nothing "wrong" with that particular rifle, but it is sort of a novelty. I think you'd be better off with a Vector or lancaster or even a WASR.

Bulldog1967 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekatar View Post
    Telling someone to "do a search" is no longer an acceptable answer unless you also provide links to relevant threads.

There is nothing "wrong" with that particular rifle, but it is sort of a novelty. I think you'd be better off with a Vector or lancaster or even a WASR.
    +1 I'd get a Vector or Lancaster over the STG any day.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I am certain this is a WASR, imported by InterOrdnance. They enlarge the magazine opening so it will take standard AK magazines. They change the furniture with look-alike copies of the Weiger furniture.

This rifle has little, other than cosmetic, relationship to the original Weiger rifle. If you want to have the look and the gas-block mounted front sight, then by all means go ahead and buy one. But just know that it is little more than a WASR dressed up for looks. As mentioned above, the better option would be to look at some kit builds and pick out a nice one.

M_P

Feedback Score

Uh ok.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Uh ok.
    I am serious about this. Treat it like the "dupe" policy over on TOS - feel free to post "dupe" (in this case "do a search") but you need to post a relevant link with it as well.

This site is not Lightfighter or 10-8; if we can't help our members without giving them the tough guy routine we need to reevaluate our intentions.

BTW, this is not directed at you Shihan, this is for public consumption.

Feedback Score
    I am serious about this. Treat it like the "dupe" policy over on TOS - feel free to post "dupe" (in this case "do a search") but you need to post a relevant link with it as well.

This site is not Lightfighter or 10-8; if we can't help our members without giving them the tough guy routine we need to reevaluate our intentions.

BTW, this is not directed at you Shihan, this is for public consumption.
    I wasnt taking it as if you werent serious. The "Uh Ok" means gotcha.