Thread: Left hand Knives

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Left hand Knives

I been looking for a new carry knife I though I decided on an Emerson Mini commander but it appears as though the pocket clip can not be reversed for left side carry.
    I would like to know if there are any solutions or what some other lefties are carring
    "Courage is being scared to death ,but saddling up anyways" John wayne

NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am right hand dominant, and carry my knives lefty. I do this because I carry my firearm on my right side. Should I need to fight for retention I want access to the knife. For my purposed, I carry Spyderco, Benchmade, and various fixed blade knives. When not able to carry a firearm I carry one knife in each pocket.

Food for thought.

TC

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I've been carrying a SOG Spec Elite I for years now and it's one of my favorite knives. Compleatly ambidextrous and super easy one handed open/close. I highly recommend it. Especially at the price point.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Count View Post
    I am right hand dominant, and carry my knives lefty. I do this because I carry my firearm on my right side. Should I need to fight for retention I want access to the knife. For my purposed, I carry Spyderco, Benchmade, and various fixed blade knives. When not able to carry a firearm I carry one knife in each pocket.

Food for thought.

TC
    I'm left handed and so the same as The Count only reversed. Handgun on left, knife on the right. I carry a Kershaw and have never had a problem opening it.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    If I carry a knife with a right hand clip the knife has to be flipped or will open into my hand. From a left pocket, I carry it for general use so putting it in my L pocket is ideal for me
    "Courage is being scared to death ,but saddling up anyways" John wayne

NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    If you send it to Emerson, they will tap the left side for you.

I'm left handed and what I do is use a right handed clip and carry it in my back left pocket to the left of my wallet.

I used to get only knives that had lefty clips, but now that I got used to this way, I don't have any and I wouldn't go back.

Feedback Score
    I'm a south paw and I carry a Spyderco Delica. It has 4 differnt mounting positons for the pocket clip so you can orient it anyway you choose.