Quote Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
I have taken both their 1911 Intro and Advanced armorers classes - both excellent! Good to go group. Look forward to taking some range courses soon. john
I've since taken a short (1-day) "pre-ccw" range class with this group. Once again - a totally above board & g2g group. Knowledgeable & professional instructors with excellent creds. (After spending thousands over the years flying around the country for training, I find Shooter School 40 minutes from me!!!!:)

As I haven't shot a lot recently d/t a retinal detachment and re-attachment surgery, and as I am transitioning from 40+ years of 1911 over to Glocks - I decided to sign up for their 2-day "Pistol I" class being offered the first weekend of July. More AAR following that.

john

PS - I've already been in contact with them re CCW training. Once the state of Illinois decides what the hell the requirements are for the 16 hour CCW training, there's a good chance these folks will be putting together a class for those of us trapped here in Central IL.