Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeans with holes in them

Feedback Score
    I wonder what Levi's would think if I emailed them saying that there Jeans are( WERE) my favorite jeans for CCW. Oh well I only have one pair and wont replace them with another pair of Levi's.

Feedback Score
    Why is it that companies decide to take stances on issues that are completely irrelevant to their manufacturing?

Shouldn't Levi's be more concerned with dye testing on animals or some BS like that?

It would be an interesting study to see how many victims of "gun violence" were wearing Levi's at the time of the incident. And a correlation study of what brand of jeans offenders using guns were wearing - I bet the majority would NOT be Levis.

Please read the sarcasm in the post.

I remember the stone/acid washed eras...

I was the first one in my high schoold to wear ripped jeans - yes, in the 80s I intentionally ripped some jeans to go with my 80s heavy metal style - and thought about the idea of shooting some jeans with buckshot...eventually I saw "shot" jeans in stores. Should have copywrited the idea...

Maybe Levis will be offended to know that I've worn their jeans to requalifications and pistol competitions...Haha!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123