Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Post need approval by a moderator...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I just approved a bunch of posts that "required approval" due to too many URL's in the posts, or likely a match to a known IP address that has been listed in our spam filters.

If any posts are still missing, they were either edited out due to content, or lost in some other anomaly.

There are still some pending threads for the SME forum.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I just had this problem happen to me. I didn't catch what the pop-up said but noticed my post did not take and just assume I screwed up. I retried to post and the same thing happened. I thought it was a "new feature" so I came here, found this thread and recognized the pop-up. After reading it I reposted without the URLs and the post took, I then edited my post to add the URLs and they all took. So Mods, if you find a couple of my posts in cyber-space feel free to chuck them out. Thanks.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?...74#post1680774

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This just happened to me. I figured it was cause I'm one long winded mo fo and maybe I wrote down too many words for the NSA to be content with just letting me post willy nilly...

But seriously. I just had it happen to me as well. The only thing I did differently was I linked to a forum I follow for my truck called: tacomaworld.com. It seems to use the same programming as this site. Either way, FYI this is still going on.

Please solve this problem, the world needs to know how I just bought a killer polymer storage bin...
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And it happened with my last post here too.
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    If you run into this in an open area of the site, we ned to know which board and thread you were attempting to post into. It may just be that some restrictive settings were inadvertently activated in a particular area. AC
    OK - just happened to me in the "Disaster Preparation & Planning" section - the solar flare thread in particular - 17:50 EST.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Don't see anything awaiting moderation, and can see that you were able to post into the thread, but as we say in the aviation business "fly it and watch it." If you run into this again, just send up a flare.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    OK - just happened to me in the "Disaster Preparation & Planning" section - the solar flare thread in particular - 17:50 EST.
    Happened to me too. Same thread, right after yours.

Feedback Score
    My post from last night has not been added to this thread, though others are able to post.

Also I am at or over 200 posts but can't post in GD.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Post need approval by a moderator...

Default settings allow the staff to see pending posts before they become publicly viewable, and I didn't spot the little icon that should have informed me (and other staffers) that your post had been inadvertently flagged as "spam." I thought it was already hanging on the board and visible to all, as per normal.

I manually approved it, will run the traps on the spam filter again and try to watch specifically for this in the future.

GD issue should now be fixed.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Just a heads up to the mods I received the same Post pending moderator approval notification a few minutes ago whilst attempting to post a couple photos in the motorcycle thread in the GD.

- John

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=51083&page=5
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 08-07-13 at 16:09.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast