Thread: Benelli customer service?

Feedback Score

Benelli customer service?

Just bought an M2 off an acquaintance. It's less than a year old and only 300 shells down the pipe, but was looking through the manual and saw that they come with only a 5-year warranty that is non-transferable?

I've had the best brands break on me when run hard (BCM, DD, etc) and their customer service was impeccable, whether I was first owner or third. This made me pause... anyone have experience with how the company handles its customers who have issues?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark21 View Post
    Just bought an M2 off an acquaintance. It's less than a year old and only 300 shells down the pipe, but was looking through the manual and saw that they come with only a 5-year warranty that is non-transferable?

I've had the best brands break on me when run hard (BCM, DD, etc) and their customer service was impeccable, whether I was first owner or third. This made me pause... anyone have experience with how the company handles its customers who have issues?
    Well, I emailed them a few days ago about my brand new M2 that requires about 60-70 windage clicks to get on target with slugs...I can update when/if I get a response.

Feedback Score

Re: Benelli customer service?

I would like to know the outcome of this as well

sent from the toilet

Feedback Score

Benelli Customer service

Benelli has their own blog site on their BenelliUSA website. Posting your question there will likely get you a better response . . . .

I personally have never been able to speak to anyone at Benelli (owned by Beretta) . . . Best of luck to you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When I switched the stock on my M2 from one with a pistol grip to one without, the new buttstock that I ordered from a dealer did not come with the required shim kit. I called Benelli to figure out what I needed to assemble the shotgun and the CS rep was 1) able to tell me exactly what I was missing, and 2) sent me a new shim kit free of charge. I would say that I had a very positive experience with them.
    Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.