I want to get a pair of cargo pants. Never had a pair before. I don’t live anywhere I can look at any that I like, so I’m doing research online. I searched, and found one 4 year old thread with about 4 posts in it, so I’m starting a new one. I’d like something a little looser fitting in the crotch area than regular Levi jeans. Below are the ones I have bookmarked.

BlackHawk Lightweight Tactical Pants Synthetic These look nice, but no photos or descriptions of what the back pockets look like. They do mention that there is a zippered back pocket for a wallet, but it does not say which side the pocket is on, or if it is on both sides. Anyone familiar with these pants know?

Atlanta Army Navy Tactical Response pants. These look ok, but I can’t get info on size. They just say small, medium, large, and so on. No idea what that means. Anyone know?

Cabela's Legendary 7-Pocket Hiker Pants. Not sure I like the front cargo pockets. They look awful small.

Cabela's Unlined Trailhiker II Pants. Any experience with these?

I’ve looked at .511 pants, but just don’t like the pocket layout. Any other good brands out there worth looking at? From the ones I’ve listed, it looks like I can keep the price under $50. I’m not paying more for something I can’t try on before buying.